PDA

View Full Version : Trion we have on PS3EU, No voice chat since SV went alive

adrokier
08-09-2014, 04:45 AM
posting since many days bout the "no voice chat" Problem

they only answering no time frame and check settings, seems they dnt want to hear or understand that the Voice is not working for all Gamers, they just post bout text chat Problems...

We getting realy frustrated - since days no Voice Chat and no feedback "yeah there is a problem with voice chat we on to that voice chat Problem" -- just answers "no time frame" -- "no eta..." --- "check settings"

check this thread they dnt understand or dnt want to

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?170484-No-chat-for-some-PSN-accounts

I m not native but I feel like fool (sure I am)

adrokier
08-09-2014, 05:22 AM
trolling ... I feel like a dmmd fool

rita mortis
08-09-2014, 06:53 AM
They knew two nights ago we had no chat as they had admin in ps3 zone chat asking about it and other problems we've been having unfortunately it looks as though we're being forced out to make room for new players willing to spend money on a severely broken game

adrokier
08-09-2014, 06:57 AM
They knew two nights ago we had no chat as they had admin in ps3 zone chat asking about it and other problems we've been having unfortunately it looks as though we're being forced out to make room for new players willing to spend money on a severely broken game

Yeah m8 it really looks like that! Cant understand what they doing or not doing, they act as if they don't know that Problem...

We have new Player, they even dnt know that there is a Voice Chat ! What a shame ... they dnt respond in a way that I can feel oki they know bout that thing, thats why I am trolling... and now u write that Admins were in game to ask for the bugs !!!

I want to start to use nasty words now! :( Really bad behavior from Trion, the Support also not helping any more ... I have real issues and paid money !

adrokier
08-09-2014, 07:04 AM
trolling again again

jay ellis
08-09-2014, 07:19 AM
Same on ps3 na. I can occasionally hear someone in clan chat but they cant hear me.

adrokier
08-09-2014, 07:23 AM
Same on ps3 na. I can occasionally hear someone in clan chat but they cant hear me.

This appears like normal ;) ... so others can talk right? Restart PS3 shud fix.. but we no voice chat at all .. nobody nobody nobody

On PS3EU nobody can hear or talk ... nobody ... nobody can use Voice Chat .... seems a special feature for the Europeans and no Feedback at all on that ... I m trying to get time frame or even Feedback like "yes we noticed that" since days ... and really getting mad coz of that

Ruinne
08-09-2014, 07:24 AM

If you were on PC, somebody would be in here telling you it was a problem with your ISP/PC/Router/Modem/Skate Board, etc.

Does Xbox have chat?

N3gativeCr33p
08-09-2014, 07:28 AM
Does Xbox have chat?

Not sure about voice chat since nobody from the clan was on two nights ago, but "text" chat appeared to be working just like it used to.

adrokier
08-09-2014, 07:29 AM
If you were on PC, somebody would be in here telling you it was a problem with your ISP/PC/Router/Modem/Skate Board, etc.

Does Xbox have chat?

Good Question it seems only PS3 EU is afflicted ...

But many ppl dnt have computer oder cell phone with Skype on, thats why they bought PS3 to have it all "nice" ..

But we dnt have Voice Chat on PS3 EU, nobody can hear or talk to any Person, does´t matter Clan, Area, Group Voice Chat...

But thx for your feedback helps to have this on Top.

Many ppl telling they even dnt contact support any more or dnt write to forums cos of that, trion shud have several tickets for non Voice Chat thing ... many ppl are banned from forums ...

I am one of lost who tries to have the Voice Chat function back again soon and not in two weeks!

We have new gamers in Clan they even dnt know that this Game has a Voice Chat Function ..

adrokier
08-09-2014, 08:38 AM
hope during downtime they take a look on that issue , we have no voice chat since SV is alive, no Voice Chat for 100% of the Gamers on PS3 EU

xxdarkxwarxx
08-09-2014, 08:53 AM
Does Xbox have chat?
no xbox does not have voice chat

drackiller
08-09-2014, 08:56 AM
At least chat has back to normal, with the right colors.

But FIX the voice chat please.
People miss talking to their friends.

Ps:not me ofcourse, i don`t have friends.

adrokier
08-09-2014, 09:08 AM
At least chat has back to normal, with the right colors.

But FIX the voice chat please.
People miss talking to their friends.

Ps:not me ofcourse, i don`t have friends.

LOL drack, whole Defi Crew on PS3 EU is your friend ^^ :* see u later on

adrokier
08-09-2014, 09:09 AM
no xbox does not have voice chat

crazy that is ... for that all - seems all quiet here, right? ^^

drackiller
08-09-2014, 09:35 AM
LOL drack, whole Defi Crew on PS3 EU is your friend ^^ :* see u later on

Ty for your kind words m8.
I`m a cinical player now, i tagged along some events and i just went away...they are not worth my trouble now :)

I`ll be there later for a while.

jay ellis
08-09-2014, 09:43 AM
This appears like normal ;) ... so others can talk right? Restart PS3 shud fix.. but we no voice chat at all .. nobody nobody nobody

On PS3EU nobody can hear or talk ... nobody ... nobody can use Voice Chat .... seems a special feature for the Europeans and no Feedback at all on that ... I m trying to get time frame or even Feedback like "yes we noticed that" since days ... and really getting mad coz of that
No, its all of ps3 na. No mics are working.

Giren
08-09-2014, 09:56 AM
same goes for all xbox. No mics are working there. :( trion fix your game.

adrokier
08-09-2014, 10:04 AM
with zero investment u have zero progress we germans know that ^^

drackiller
08-09-2014, 10:05 AM

Hell yeah.

billifred
08-09-2014, 10:28 AM
Text chat remains broken for me on PS3 EU server. The color scheme has been corrected but it only appears within menus for me and is not at all visible on in game HUD.

If I wish to read chat text I must go into character menu, press L2 social, R1, R1, square button to see the current chat.

I submitted a ticket either late Wednesday or Thursday.

rita mortis
08-11-2014, 02:28 AM

And yet another day passes with nothing done to resolve this matter