PDA

View Full Version : Is there a reason for all the lagging?

Illuminous Prime
08-09-2014, 07:56 AM
I would understand the lags that occur, if I was playing this on my HP, or my Samsung, but I am running it on a low end Alienware that can easilly meet the Ultra requirements of all the games I am playtesting right now, but sadly lags cause a jumpyness in enemies, who "reset" to the current position sporadically. I can sometimes get the killshot while the enemy is no longer in my sights, and has teleported to its new location to die. It is frustrating because vehicles with suddenly stop existing. I understand that the game has to deal with a variety of players on a variety of platforms, but that doesn't account for all the lagging all the time. I use this game for a de-stress vent when I am not performing my duties as a playtester. Since I do not have access to some of the vital stats such as frame rate or absolute location, etc. I cannot provide vital info that would help exercise these bugs, but I hope this was helpful.:cool:

kniferun
08-09-2014, 08:22 AM
Since silicon valley the lag has got really bad.

What i experienced only at monos or full WMs. (the server taking a minute to realize Ive switched weapons for example.) Has now started to happen everywhere.

drackiller
08-09-2014, 09:03 AM
The lag has always been in the game, same old shtako.