PDA

View Full Version : Encryption

ArcFail
08-09-2014, 08:16 AM
Hum guess this will start off as a thank you for helping me keep my bags empty. White = trash, green = trash, blue = trash , purple encrypted = trash most oranges from boxes or anywhere else = trash.
Guess the most unique thing Defiance had compared to any other game was the ability to take a piece of junk and maybe just maybe be able to make that piece of junk something special.
But that uniqueness is gone.

PiccolaRivolta
08-09-2014, 08:22 AM
Thanks for telling us.

kniferun
08-09-2014, 08:25 AM
Im happy that i dont have to look at greens and blues to see if they potential anymore. I can just sell them.

drackiller
08-09-2014, 09:05 AM
Im happy that i dont have to look at greens and blues to see if they potential anymore. I can just sell them.

Greens, blues and most (if not all) of the purple encrypted shtako.

Kanah
08-09-2014, 12:03 PM
At least I can stop buying inventory slots now.

Aurora Wong
08-09-2014, 12:10 PM
Only upgrade rarity on purple weapons.
The rest can be sold or kept for emergency use depending on the situation.

DeadEye68
08-09-2014, 12:15 PM
Unrestricted rarity upgrade was a bad idea right from the start and should never have been implemented.

A serious rework for random weapon generation would've been much better, and is still sorely needed.

konstantinov
08-09-2014, 01:40 PM
Unrestricted rarity upgrade was a bad idea right from the start and should never have been implemented.

A serious rework for random weapon generation would've been much better, and is still sorely needed.

I made a few one off weapons. So thank you Trion for that.

DeadEye68
08-09-2014, 01:43 PM
I made a few one off weapons. So thank you Trion for that.

We all milked the hell outta that cow, didn't we ?

konstantinov
08-09-2014, 01:47 PM
We all milked the hell outta that cow, didn't we ?

Yes and now she has been sent out to the pasture.

DeadEye68
08-09-2014, 01:54 PM
Like all cows. At least we've got our supply of dairy products. Newcomers don't even have that chance.

3rdpig
08-09-2014, 07:03 PM
IN MY OPINION, Unrestricted rarity upgrade was a bad idea right from the start and should never have been implemented.

Fixed it for you.

DeadEye68
08-09-2014, 07:05 PM
Fixed it for you.

Don't fix what's not broken. Trion already does that.

Unlimited rarity upgrade was a bad "fix" to a longstanding issue that still hasn't been fixed : broken item generation. Implementing unlimited upgrades and then make them one shots was a bad move, and proof for poor planning.

It should've been a one shot affair right from the start. No one would even be complaining about encryption if they had done so.

Lioslath
08-12-2014, 03:01 PM
If they were truly 'encrypted', we should be able to find the encryption key and unlock them, right? So here's an idea Trion, make a 'quest' run available for an encryption key that can be done, say, once a week/month...you get the idea.

Seriously, why would you give us the ability to do so, then never give us the ability to do so? Why didn't you just say "sorry, it seems we erred on this, rolling this back until further study can be done?"

DEATHBRINGER210
08-12-2014, 03:17 PM
If they were truly 'encrypted', we should be able to find the encryption key and unlock them, right? So here's an idea Trion, make a 'quest' run available for an encryption key that can be done, say, once a week/month...you get the idea.

Seriously, why would you give us the ability to do so, then never give us the ability to do so? Why didn't you just say "sorry, it seems we erred on this, rolling this back until further study can be done?"

i bet they are going to sell us something to unencrypt the weapons , like a decoder or something and make us pay