PDA

View Full Version : Since everything is now more expensive

OMalley
08-09-2014, 04:49 PM
Is there any chance we could get some decent PvP rewards?

How about making Electric Nano even remotely practical again?

Slayer Slayn
08-09-2014, 05:03 PM
I think they just posted recently that they had some more/major balancing in the works for pretty much everything since they made stuff more expensive. so hang in there maybe things are gonna get better with the next "MAJOR" patch.

DeadEye68
08-09-2014, 05:11 PM
I think they just posted recently that they had some more/major balancing in the works for pretty much everything since they made stuff more expensive. so hang in there maybe things are gonna get better with the next "MAJOR" patch.

They -presumably- implemented the "unfavorable" part of loot/reward revamp. Time will tell if the rest is better, or merely not as bad.

hardy83
08-09-2014, 05:13 PM
I believe at some point they said they want to rework the echelon vendor, but whether that is even happening or she is a whole other thing. Lol

Unique One
08-09-2014, 08:27 PM
I believe at some point they said they want to rework the echelon vendor, but whether that is even happening or she is a whole other thing. Lol

There is zero point doing anything with any faction vendors now.

Since we can't afford to upgrade the item's ego ratings - they are useless a few hours after you buy them (after spending weeks/months gaining favor).

DIS
08-09-2014, 09:44 PM
http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?170932-PhantasieTrion-An-update-on-the-recent-reward-changes

Dandrielas
08-09-2014, 09:47 PM
http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?170932-PhantasieTrion-An-update-on-the-recent-reward-changes

I doubt it will be good. If they make the right synergies for the right weapons work, I will be impressed.

maverick07
08-09-2014, 10:18 PM
I doubt it will be good. If they make the right synergies for the right weapons work, I will be impressed.

Yeah. I don't have much faith for balance updates given how out of touch they have been with their players over the course of the last few major updates.

Electric nano weapons are a good example as mentioned in the OP. Was supposed to be getting an adjustment, and then in a Q&A a month later, shock weapons are just fine according to the team... :rolleyes: