PDA

View Full Version : Question about closed beta

Witcher
02-02-2013, 11:00 AM
Hi, is this closed beta currently running like firefall closed beta or only way it can be played is with this beta events?

IzanagiVeritas
02-02-2013, 11:01 AM
i think you have to wait until there are beta events as well as stress tests. shame but oh well. there is an alpha going on though that is continous but it would be hard as hell to get into.

Witcher
02-02-2013, 11:21 AM
Its a shame indeed, thanks for replying.

Kaoslion
02-02-2013, 03:25 PM
They are doing another full weekend beta scour the forum for possible beta codes *cough* like the hidden arkfall codes topic I know as of friday night it hadn't been fully used up they wer 500 use codes.

Witcher
02-02-2013, 05:24 PM
Well i participated in alot of mmo games in past and for me its not enough to test this kind of game just for two days when servers will be overloaded. I was hoped that this closed beta would be like Firefall closed beta.:(

Valethar
02-02-2013, 05:30 PM
Well i participated in alot of mmo games in past and for me its not enough to test this kind of game just for two days when servers will be overloaded. I was hoped that this closed beta would be like Firefall closed beta.:(

Just because they haven't yet announced such does not mean they won't. It also doesn't mean they will, but we can always hope. :D

Kaoslion
02-02-2013, 09:35 PM

There is a more prestigious place to play if you're lucky enough to get in look at the thread topics and find the one that says introduce yourself and you might get picked for alpha.

Myll_Erik
02-02-2013, 10:15 PM
Our next beta event is Feb 8th through the 10th.

We're not likely to have an ongoing testing area outside of our closed alpha. We fully intend to release a full game on April 2nd. ;)

Witcher
02-03-2013, 04:49 AM
Our next beta event is Feb 8th through the 10th.

We're not likely to have an ongoing testing area outside of our closed alpha. We fully intend to release a full game on April 2nd. ;)

There is a ton of mmos out there and only few deserve to be buyed. To know which game is right one for me is a chance to be able to try that game a little longer than two days. As i said before 2 days for testing when servers will be overloaded are not enough to gain full knowledge of the game quality. I would be very grateful to you if by any chance you have one invite for alpha testing.

Dead_Phoenix
02-03-2013, 04:57 AM
There is a ton of mmos out there and only few deserve to be buyed. To know which game is right one for me is a chance to be able to try that game a little longer than two days. As i said before 2 days for testing when servers will be overloaded are not enough to gain full knowledge of the game quality. I would be very grateful to you if by any chance you have one invite for alpha testing.

lol thats clutching at straws, beta and alpha testing is 1 no way to judge a game as its not the finished product, and 2 not ment to be a trail for people to play to see if they like the game.

if thats how you judge games then your seriously misguided

Witcher
02-03-2013, 05:15 AM
Everyone has a different taste for games and for me this is my way how i can see if some game is good for me or not. There is no matter if game is in alpha or beta because if you have longer time to test it you will know diffrences between bugs, unfinished parts, bad choices or a bad game mechanics and gameplay. Believe i know this because i participated in many mmos alpha and beta tests.