PDA

View Full Version : Seems diff enemy has diff weapon drop rate?

KirisameSatsuki
08-10-2014, 05:30 AM
I was practicing sniper rifle at Kinship Plaza, but just half an hour passed my bag is full of green. Much quicker than doing arkfall or missions.:cool:

So, mutants seems has a good drop rate, and easy to kill.
Hellbug is too much but rarely give something good.
Volge is too tough.So is Afflicted and Grid. I havn't meet them very many times so I have no idea.
99ers may be good? Those firethrowers are troublesome.
Dark Matters are a little tough. But seems weaker in 2.2, for I can finally one shot one kill by sniper.
Raiders has too many actions, they jumped left and right, troublesome for sniper, and those with a shield means you must have explosive weapons.
Scraps seems the same with Hellbugs.

Maybe for players still leveling up , to kill mutants with fire weapons (they never has a shield, you know) is a efficient way.

Any one has a better way to mass gain green, or even blue weapons?:)

hiban
08-10-2014, 08:23 AM
The trick to find higher rarity items is to have someone near you to bump the threat level.
Suppose you are level 2000, and the base threat level you get at events (if you are alone) is 3. That means you most likely will get green weapons. But if you kill enemies from higher TL than your base TL, then you will start seeing some blue drops.

Or that's how it seemed to work before the patch. I don't know if it will be the same now.