PDA

View Full Version : Cerberus Still Needs Love Devs

Altras
08-10-2014, 08:16 AM
I think its great that yall updated the low ego damage thingy, but I can still destroy a cerb in 1 shot. I imagine this was the same problem a while back when threat levels came out and screwed up challenges, like the weapons never got updated? Why hasn't vehicles had this update yet? 1 shot cerbs, 1/2 shot hannibals? I really miss actually using the cerb strategically. But since the whole thing can be destroyed in 1 shot, its rather a joke. The Devs upgraded other things like this before, I have no idea why updating vehicle health is such a challenge...

Nalai
08-10-2014, 08:39 AM
$10 says the physics engine can't handle scaling. Meaning if they give the vehicle more health it will weigh much more and handling will be screwed.

Altras
08-10-2014, 08:42 AM
if they give the vehicle more health it will weigh much more and handling will be screwed.

Raising the health doesn't really have anything to do with the weight. We got more health when threat levels came out, and I jump just the same.

Mr666
08-10-2014, 09:40 AM
I 10000000% agree there was nothing more fun then when I was leveling up my Cerberus mowing people down like grass and jumping dukes of hazzard style into the battlefield with my truck of doom.