PDA

View Full Version : TRION: Your changes effect everyone not just the upset angry people who are quitting

BIEBERyoloSWAG
08-11-2014, 10:18 AM
I didn't mind the changes...you guys do what you have to do it is your game. BUT a lot of people did mind it. And guess what....they are quitting. With less people in game it makes it so that i am having less fun. I am easy going and can find fun in whatever, if i am not having fun in your game i can guarantee the majority of the people arent either... Fix these issues so that everyone goes back to normal.

How do you expect to have new people when no one is playing with them to make the game seem fun and lively. Once F2P comes youre going to get a wave of people who don't know what they are doing and will get bored of no one being in any event....the game will not last like that. Return everything to normal so the vets at least continue to play so the illusion of the game being fun is there for the F2P people.

I dont know if the changes were intentional or not but they dont just effect the people who are upset about the changes, they effect everyone!

Also give me my free 1000 arkforge.

AceRimmer
08-11-2014, 10:30 AM
I didn't mind the changes...you guys do what you have to do it is your game.

How do you expect to have new people when no one is playing with them to make the game seem fun and lively. Once F2P comes youre going to get a wave of people who don't know what they are doing and will get bored of no one being in any event....the game will not last like that. Return everything to normal so the vets at least continue to play so the illusion of the game being fun is there for the F2P people.

I dont know if the changes were intentional or not but they dont just effect the people who are upset about the changes, they effect everyone!

Also give me my free 1000 arkforge.

So first you tell them you don't mind the changes, it's their game to do what they want to, then you tell them to fix things..
Plus, your idea of fun could be completely different to what others idea of fun is.
I have clan mates who absolutely love time trials, and demand more, whereas they are my idea of hell, and we're all laid back with the game.

And as for the upcoming f2p noobs, they don't need any players help at all.
I played the game from the release date, it was my first online gaming experience, and nobody helped me at all.
Bit by bit I learnt things, and grew to love the game.

Seriously, if a player needs handholding throughout the entire game, then they shouldn't be playing, as it's very simple once you've played for a few hours and get used to its style.

If all the original players left today, and the game was empty until the F2P truly started, then that's what noobs would be used to.
They would create their own clans, their own forums, exactly as the original players did.

Have faith in the new crowd, they're as smart as, or smarter than all of the vets, because they are essentially the same type of player.
Some are mmo virgins, some are mmo experts.

NeuroticHitman
08-11-2014, 10:30 AM
I want mine too...that way I can say that I have it and NOT get to use it to upgrade my ENCRYPTED guns :)
-and my Patron Pass
-and my Raptor with a Turret on it (remember that!?)

BIEBERyoloSWAG
08-11-2014, 11:01 AM
So first you tell them you don't mind the changes, it's their game to do what they want to, then you tell them to fix things..

i said i DIDNT mind...as in the past. I do mind now though. My friends list used to be full of people playing and now i have 3 people online at one time.

As for the hand holding part i never even said the vets should help the rookies...i said the rookies need the vets in order to make the game seem bigger and more fun...the illusion that its a big world and not empty.

And that leads me to the last part where you said dont worry about the noobs because they are smart....once again i am not underestimating the noobs abilities i am saying that the amount of people that will be in the game when they start wont be as much as when we did unless the vets stay. And if thats the case bordom will set in quickly. I know i left when the servers started dying before DLC 1. It will be the same enviroment with only 10 people at a major arkfall.

Mr DirtStar
08-11-2014, 11:03 AM
Bieber the games working as intended, I've gave up all hope for this game :/