PDA

View Full Version : paid 5$ for corp espionage box - >_<

5iandh
08-11-2014, 02:21 PM
now i feel stupid -

Trion and Nexon - "simple logic" :

If you sell what people want, they will buy more of it.

Spending 5$ on junk that I sold to vendors - guess who will not do that again

GooberStomper
08-11-2014, 02:27 PM
TRICK or treat

neener neener Trion thx u for fat wallets

now dont tell anyone in chat (oh wait you cant) an just leave so you not waisting presious bandwidth an we can fleece the next noob

3rdpig
08-11-2014, 02:28 PM
now i feel stupid -

Trion and Nexon - "simple logic" :

If you sell what people want, they will buy more of it.

Spending 5$ on junk that I sold to vendors - guess who will not do that again

Well at least you learned your lesson before you spent hundreds or even thousands.

About the only smarter thing you could have done was read the message boards and learned from the mistake of others who bought it. But all in all, $5 is a pretty cheap lesson.

nathanpbutler
08-11-2014, 02:54 PM
There's a reason the banner below is catching on. ;)

DeadEye68
08-11-2014, 02:55 PM
There's a reason the banner below is catching on. ;)

Not enough though. Keep it spreading.

Overtkill21
08-11-2014, 03:08 PM
I'd love to know what the appeal of these boxes is: The synergies are poop-tacular and the outfits? Those are so danged important when everyone still sees General Steve on my platform...

Seriously, I dunno about you guys on 360 & PC but on PS3 these boxes are a very, very bad joke.

SilverWF
08-11-2014, 03:12 PM
OP, you just was need to buy 100 of that boxes - it's works like this.

DeadEye68
08-11-2014, 03:18 PM
Seriously, I dunno about you guys on 360 & PC but on PS3 these boxes are a very, very bad joke.

There's no place on Earth they ever were a deal, it wasn't even necessary to buy any of them to know it.

JadedSinn
08-11-2014, 03:34 PM
u know whats sad at the price that thy are. its pointless to buy them with bits or scrip. i almost useto never have scrip. and just for S&G im trying to earn my way up for 5k scrip to buy one of thes things. after 8 hours game play. im at a whooping 125k scrip -.-'' and thats after selling EVERYTHING i picked up "" waves little white flag " yay........

Kobalobasileus
08-11-2014, 04:03 PM
Well, the boxes ARE called "corporate espionage." It's not false advertising...

Ruinne
08-11-2014, 04:11 PM
OP, we need a larger data sample size, please buy at least 1000 of them and keep a log of your rewards.

N3gativeCr33p
08-11-2014, 06:00 PM

Only in Bizarro World would that lock box be great bang for your buck.

Alastar
08-11-2014, 10:11 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*gasp*AHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :p Aw I'm sorry OP that sucks :(

DeadEye68
08-11-2014, 10:12 PM
Only in Bizarro World would that lock box be great bang for your buck.

Well it's a great bang for those who got your buck.

N3gativeCr33p
08-11-2014, 10:26 PM
Well it's a great bang for those who got your buck.

But of course... all the way to the bank.

Yrkul
08-11-2014, 10:52 PM
More numbers in Trion's statistics, telling them they are doing the right thing.

http://www.realmsofinisfail.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/MoneyDropping.jpg

maverick07
08-11-2014, 11:15 PM
It sounds like the rates for the outfits from these is even lower than the other boxes in the store with outfits. Going by what I've heard anyway... won't be buying one myself :).

drackiller
08-11-2014, 11:54 PM
Were are those White Knights that have been showing lately on the forum!?

They seem to be pleased from their buys, they don`t talk much about this issues. They must be spending ALOT and enjoying !!! ;)

Medic7020311
08-12-2014, 12:00 AM
There's no place on Earth they ever were a deal, it wasn't even necessary to buy any of them to know it.

lets see...Stuff that is bought is WORTHLESS!!! But all the WEAPONS I GET DROPPED IS GREAT!!! The Extra Life stuff was nice but the VOULGE AR I got from a fight SLICES THRU EVERYTHING!!! The only thing I buy is MODS and that is for the Synergy other than that SCRIP is useless!!!!!! Tier 4 boxes= something to use keycodes on since they max at 75. Hell my VOT infector bugs RIPS elite class VOLGE and GIRDs to shreds!!! No wonder I stopped playing for almost a year. Started again out of boardum but that will change TODAY NOW THAT AKIBAS TRIP IS OUT!!!! Also the same old bugs are present like the random timeout during gameplay and the lag when there are alot of players at a seige ect..... Trion went to free to play because NO ONE WOULD BUY THE GAME ANYMORE WITH THESE ISSUES!!!! Now they sucker player with thier 1 MIL scrip ($5) for BS lockbox with the same lame weapons!!!!

N3gativeCr33p
08-12-2014, 06:35 AM
Were are those White Knights that have been showing lately on the forum!?

Maybe they're too busy visiting Sillycon Valley? lol

Midori Oku
08-12-2014, 08:45 AM
It sounds like the rates for the outfits from these is even lower than the other boxes in the store with outfits. Going by what I've heard anyway... won't be buying one myself :).

I believe they are much lower. I've bought two Biohazard lockboxes, and one Powertech lockbox. Two of those three gave me an outfit. However, I've bought five Corporate Espionage lockboxes, and did not get a single outfit/headgear.

Now, I know the sample size of my findings alone is not great, but I do have quite a few friends who have bought the new lockboxes with scrip, and bits. There have been at least 29 Corporate Espionage lockboxes (since I last counted) bought between me and my friends with a combination of scrip and bits. Only two outfits were obtained. I will be buying a few with scrip later today, but I'm not expecting much.

Yrkul
08-12-2014, 09:12 AM
Maybe they're too busy visiting Sillycon Valley? lol

https://dviw3bl0enbyw.cloudfront.net/uploads/forum_attachment/file/90842/rofl.gif

Blur410 VelocitosEradicos
08-12-2014, 09:23 AM
Aye, bought one for bits looking like it was guaranteed to drop one Oj and have decent synergys, all encrypted blue rare, and the synergies are utter crap. Wish I got something of value from it.