PDA

View Full Version : Something I like... and always have.

jackdaws_1999
08-12-2014, 02:42 AM
The clan creation, and invite to clan system on this game, as well as managing the clan (in terms of promotions) has always been (or nearly always been) top notch in this game...

I dont have many possitive things to say at the moment, but this is definately one area that Bungie could do with looking at... Defiances clan creation system is pretty basic, but works.

Oh, and thanks to Kiwi, the devs, and Scapes for sticking with it lately, the forums are pretty toxic (fairly I would feel) at the moment, and while it is your jobs to speak with the plebs, its still nice that you do. While we may not agree on most things Defiance, I would like to say thanks for toughing it out... now about those Houdini enemies... joking... not joking.

Are there other things that the community would like to say they like about the game? This was the first thing that popped into my head at least.

crazyged
08-12-2014, 02:54 AM
Yeah, gotta say the negativity has been a bit of a downer on the forums.

I've also been a culprit for complaining, but y'know what? I still love the game.

You're right about the clan setup - nice and easy!

I haven't missed a day of playing since I bought it and don't see that changing anytime soon.

Bentu
08-12-2014, 03:36 AM
I've always liked the artwork in Defiance, a lot of talent and thought went into it.

Silicon Valley
08-12-2014, 03:43 AM
Oh, and thanks to Kiwi, the devs, and Scapes for sticking with it lately, the forums are pretty toxic at the moment, and while it is your jobs to speak with the plebs, its still nice that you do.

Troll post by a fanboi? People are upset by the way Trion conducts its business. Plebs? Pft.

Are there other things that the community would like to say they like about the game?

Respect the community, make sure you implement changes that makes people play MORE, not less.
I am sure you disagree with most players on forum but will change your way after hitting that wall.

08-12-2014, 03:50 AM
I am sure you disagree with most players on forum but will change your way after hitting that wall.

"A Wise Man Learns by the Mistakes of Others, a Fool by His Own"

I'm not sure Trion can be put in either categories. What I like about the game? Dunno, I'm not playing.

Bentu
08-12-2014, 04:10 AM
I know you shouldn't feed the Trolls but crawl back under the bridge guys.

Troll post by a fanboi? People are upset by the way Trion conducts its business. Plebs? Pft.

"A Wise Man Learns by the Mistakes of Others, a Fool by His Own"

08-12-2014, 05:11 AM
I know you shouldn't feed the Trolls but crawl back under the bridge guys.

I'm not the one being a troll, the OP is. If insults are the best you can do, stop posting.

Bentu
08-12-2014, 05:22 AM
I'm not the one being a troll, the OP is. If insults are the best you can do, stop posting.

So how do you like his other Troll thread

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?169387-Current-Bugs-List-from-a-EU-xbox-perspective

and as for my posting jog on pal.

squidgod2000
08-12-2014, 05:22 AM
I've always liked the artwork in Defiance, a lot of talent and thought went into it.

Needs more pixels.

Even the loading screens are like 240p. Can't imagine that high-res load screens would screw performance, even for those $@!&$^( consoles.

Bentu
08-12-2014, 05:25 AM
Needs more pixels.

Even the loading screens are like 240p. Can't imagine that high-res load screens would screw performance, even for those $@!&$^( consoles.

It's not that bad actually.

crazyged
08-12-2014, 05:26 AM
So how do you like his other Troll thread

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?169387-Current-Bugs-List-from-a-EU-xbox-perspective

and as for my posting jog on pal.

Yeah, I think 430005 doesn't quite understand the meaning of troll, not realising the only thing coming close to trolling was his very own post...

08-12-2014, 05:28 AM
So how do you like his other Troll thread and as for my posting jog on pal.

Doesnt change the fact this is a troll thread. Almost makes me think you want us to focus on bugs (which are also an issue), instead of some serious game killing changes being implemented.

crazyged
08-12-2014, 05:32 AM
Darn, I fed it...

This was a simple, honest to goodness post about what people LIKE in the game - there are some of us, y'know.

If you want to spew your vitriol, just go to one of the other depressing threads.

N3gativeCr33p
08-12-2014, 07:34 AM
One thing I've always liked about this game? The time and date being displayed under the mini-map. Wish more games had that included. Saves me from having to turn my head and look for the clock on the wall... which is sometimes tough to do when it's late and I'm playing in a dimly lit room.

Big Jack Shepard
08-12-2014, 07:38 AM
I like the color purple.

N3gativeCr33p
08-12-2014, 07:39 AM
I like the color purple.

Yeah... that was a good movie.

jackdaws_1999
08-12-2014, 08:38 AM
I love the way people automatically think I am trolling when I try to find something nice about the game.... Especially as I have not donned the white cap of trion for so long now its crazy. Read my recent posts.. those are trolling. I have been wearing this black hat for so long now, the colour has bled onto my skin, I look like I have a black Bandana on when I take this hat off for the evening.

I simply wanted to make an observation that there are small things about this game that are good... very small things... like purple... and the time and date being below the minimap.... I also happen to like the sunrise and sunsets...

Please note, none of these things make up for the shear volume of Bugs, game design (or lack there of) problems, directional choices made by certain individuals at the "company", glitches, balancing, and the massive disconnect between players and devs that are apparent in the game. I dont excuse anything the company has come up with, I do however admit there are things I like...

If there isnt at least one thing you like about this game, I suggest you troll off and find a tailpipe you can suck... I mean new game... I do appologise, that was a troll statement right there... I dont want you to find a new game...

Please stay and enjoy the game, theres lots to do... they have some great disconnect statements when you get booted from the server... I just found something else I like... the disconnect screens are great (of course it could be that I have seen them so much that they have become like an old friend).