PDA

View Full Version : Red color grenades on Detonator

WhiteKnight019
08-12-2014, 11:34 AM
Got a quick question, what is the Detonator called that shots our Red grenades? Saw someone in a Shadow War using one and its the first I've seen shoot Red grenades.

BIEBERyoloSWAG
08-12-2014, 11:36 AM
I believe it is the rep vendor Big Boomer. That thing probably killed you with one shot and from ten feet away didnt it? Its cheap as hell and the cowards pull it out when they cant kill you any other way! I want one just to shoot at the people who use them and give them a taste of their own medicine

Kuurong
08-12-2014, 11:37 AM
Got a quick question, what is the Detonator called that shots our Red grenades? Saw someone in a Shadow War using one and its the first I've seen shoot Red grenades.

Was he on your team or the enemy team? if on the enemy team there is why it was red.

squidgod2000
08-12-2014, 11:38 AM
Was he on your team or the enemy team? if on the enemy team there is why it was red.

This. Enemy projectiles are red.

Kuurong
08-12-2014, 11:38 AM
I believe it is the rep vendor Big Boomer. That thing probably killed you with one shot and from ten feet away didnt it? Its cheap as hell and the cowards pull it out when they cant kill you any other way! I want one just to shoot at the people who use them and give them a taste of their own medicine

I don't think you fully read what he was asking, he wanted to know about the color of the grenade, not what weapon it was..

PiccolaRivolta
08-12-2014, 11:39 AM
I'm sure in PvP every explosive has a red marker to see where they are directed. Hand grenades too.

WhiteKnight019
08-12-2014, 11:52 AM
This. Enemy projectiles are red.

He was on the enemy team. So when grenades are lobbed from a detonator at you, they are red if they are on the enemy team? ok good to know.

Yeah it was some invisible person with an infector and a detonator. I don't PVP much so I didn't know.