PDA

View Full Version : SHOCKER!!! They are extending the downtime....

chad78
08-12-2014, 03:51 PM
Who could have guessed?

Seriously.... 3 more hours? That's almost double what they said it would take.

These people couldn't hit a self-assigned!!! deadline if their fraking lives depended on it.

Dandrielas
08-12-2014, 03:52 PM
Could be worse. They could be implementing another nerf. Oh wait.

DEATHBRINGER210
08-12-2014, 03:54 PM
Who could have guessed?

Seriously.... 3 more hours? That's almost double what they said it would take.

These people couldn't hit a self-assigned!!! deadline if their fraking lives depended on it.
we on ps3 na really are the black sheep arent we

Dandrielas
08-12-2014, 03:54 PM
we on ps3 na really are the black sheep arent we

I prefer to call it the frozen sheep.

Flank
08-12-2014, 03:56 PM
You guys mean Sheeple?

gangsterpdp
08-12-2014, 03:56 PM
the original update for na ps3 was supposed to be 4hrs but now its up to 7. in my opinion they should also grant us something extra for all this downtime there doing. and they mention that they could open it for us but then we would all be considered f2p but to me as long as all my other loadouts and everything would go back to normal.i dnt care. I just wantto play. I didn't spend 100$ to sit on the forums and hope to hear something. maybe if we get enough ppl to agree to this they will jus unlock it for all of us. whats the big deal about to log out and back in to get you paid stuff back. I only use 2 loadouts as is. granted opening it up and makin us f2p will have problems on inv but the only things I have are what I use. so if enough ppl want to play how bout we get that going. ima start another post and hope it spreads.

TwistedEvil
08-12-2014, 04:13 PM
the original update for na ps3 was supposed to be 4hrs but now its up to 7. in my opinion they should also grant us something extra for all this downtime there doing. and they mention that they could open it for us but then we would all be considered f2p but to me as long as all my other loadouts and everything would go back to normal.i dnt care. I just wantto play. I didn't spend 100$ to sit on the forums and hope to hear something. maybe if we get enough ppl to agree to this they will jus unlock it for all of us. whats the big deal about to log out and back in to get you paid stuff back. I only use 2 loadouts as is. granted opening it up and makin us f2p will have problems on inv but the only things I have are what I use. so if enough ppl want to play how bout we get that going. ima start another post and hope it spreads.

Man if you and the OP are that d**n lonely, why don't you both buy a dog.

Don't you think things are gonna be 'crazy' enough when the servers do come up......why jump on during the update?? And why wet your diaper because it's gonna be longer than they 'expected'? You apparently are new to Defiance and the whole big world of gaming. .......sometimes cht gets delayed.

Just hope we can stay rollin without all the crits and very unstable servers man.

Flank
08-12-2014, 04:21 PM
Man if you and the OP are that d**n lonely, why don't you both buy a dog.

Just hope we can stay rollin without all the crits and very unstable servers man.

First sentence is hilarious. Last sentence is spot on.
I would love to play right now but if I got to wait a bit so everything is
working "as intended".. then so be it..

gangsterpdp
08-12-2014, 04:24 PM
the update is complete. the only reason it is still down is for the grant for player who have bought the game. only diff we would have is f2p status for a lil but then you jus log off and back in.

RobDaCool
08-12-2014, 04:26 PM
Don't feel bad! I, for some reason, can't even log into the PC servers right now.

Flank
08-12-2014, 04:29 PM
the update is complete. the only reason it is for the grant for player who have bought the game. only diff we would have is f2p status for a lil but then you jus log off and back in.

Your account that is getting the update if you had bought game, would be inaccessible. As it is the one getting the credits and has to be offline.
So why not just make a new toon on the Eu server and play there?

TwistedEvil
08-12-2014, 04:31 PM
First sentence is hilarious. Last sentence is spot on.
I would love to play right now but if I got to wait a bit so everything is
working "as intended".. then so be it..

Haha, I'd like to get on a roll and kill cht to, but I'm not gonna act like I just got flipped out of a highchair because the expected down time is longer.

And u and I still need to roll soon bro

Flank
08-12-2014, 04:32 PM
Haha, I'd like to get on a roll and kill cht to, but I'm not gonna act like I just got flipped out of a highchair because the expected down time is longer.

And u and I still need to roll soon bro

Yes sir we do.. hopefully tonight.

IcecuebPAL
08-12-2014, 04:32 PM
PC is filled with lag and constant disconnecting for me. Maybe it is a universal thing going on right now.

DEATHBRINGER210
08-12-2014, 05:04 PM
still down no update

Dandrielas
08-12-2014, 05:05 PM
It's because the game doesn't like any of you vets. It only accepts the new F2P crowd.

TheOz
08-12-2014, 05:11 PM
. . .These people couldn't hit a self-assigned!!! deadline if their fraking lives depended on it.

They HAVE done it once . . . hmmm, maybe twice.

DEATHBRINGER210
08-12-2014, 05:15 PM
i think they are trying to get rid of all the VETS . AND ITS WORKING BY THEY WAY