PDA

View Full Version : Fun! But I have a question!

Elite_T91
04-03-2013, 03:53 PM
Hey everyone,

I finally had some time with the game and it's awesome. Never seen such a good connection in an MMO. The Arkfall's are massive and I have never seen so many players together (not a fanatic MMORPG Player here). So it's a great experience.

Only quesion is: I have lik 28 inventory slots and I kinda want to keep my mods for later, but is there some kind of storage or bank? If there is not, do i need to save these mods or sell them for more room in my inventory. I don't really know that to do.

Any help is appreciated!

See ya,

Elite_T91

Hopswigh
04-03-2013, 04:01 PM
2 things really. 1 use them as soon as you get them if you can, as you get TONS from side missions and random things through the game, or 2 just vendor them off. Unless you're getting a blue or better mod, there's no need to hang on to it for later in the game.

Elite_T91
04-03-2013, 04:09 PM
2 things really. 1 use them as soon as you get them if you can, as you get TONS from side missions and random things through the game, or 2 just vendor them off. Unless you're getting a blue or better mod, there's no need to hang on to it for later in the game.

Ok! Thanks! So use them? Does this cost me salvage or money?