PDA

View Full Version : PS3 NA players look at this.

gangsterpdp
08-12-2014, 09:33 PM
Who all wants in on a major arkfall and kill that monkey. I haven't defeated him yet cuz I could never get the right number of ppl. Soooo... Who wants in?

gangsterpdp
08-12-2014, 09:35 PM
I have the keys. Jus need the players lol

Ray186
08-13-2014, 01:45 AM
Your going to need at least 40 people, there at the site, before even thinking about dropping arkspikes.

Nightmare Walkin
08-13-2014, 05:14 AM
I have been showing up here and there to 1. See if enough people show up and 2. See if the people that show know what they are doing to actually kill the WM. The results are always the same......not good. I saw you at a dark matter ark fall the other day and started thinking "I've seen him on the forums lately" If you want to send a friend request to N1GHTMAR3WALK1N I will gladly come help anytime you want. I have problems going through the door but if you can send a group invite I can join friend and get in most times. I am 5886 ego and have a high dps and a high crit loadout set specifically for the WM. I also have some heavy hitters that will come along. I left my ps3 on and wont be home until tonight so if i dont accept immediately that is why. See you around.

Ironhide
08-13-2014, 05:26 AM
Who all wants in on a major arkfall and kill that monkey. I haven't defeated him yet cuz I could never get the right number of ppl. Soooo... Who wants in?

Been there, done that, got the prizes, all before the nerfing and buffing to make it impossible.

Kyosji
08-13-2014, 05:34 AM
I'd wait till after they fix the lag issues. 3 days ago we started one with 30-40 people there. Got inside with 35-40 minutes remaining. Issue I had? When entering, the load took nearly 2 minutes, and then it put me into an ENTIRELY different instance of the arkfall. There were 2 minutes left, first stage was done with the opening leading down open, and their were only about 15 people attacking the warmaster. To top it off, it reset my score, so I was stuck with a score less than 5k when I entered the event at around 170k