PDA

View Full Version : Clover boost??

gangsterpdp
08-12-2014, 11:51 PM
I used to have a four leaf clover boost next to my ego and it all of a sudden disappeared. Anyone know what it was and why it went away?

Escyos
08-13-2014, 12:32 AM
Obviously your boost ran out. It may have been a Patron Pass, I think mine all ended today.

gangsterpdp
08-13-2014, 12:34 AM
If u look at the boosts there aren't any of a four leaf clover. And I still have my patron status. Actually everyone that bought the game now has patron for 30days. I can't find anything about it.

jackdaws_1999
08-13-2014, 02:18 AM
That sir, is a loot boost, its something that used to be in the game, but the devs removed it due to not working as intended (instead of giving you better quality loot, it just gave you more loot). They replaced it with a score boost, they were supposed to refund all people who still had them, but I guess you bought or registered a special edition or some other pack?

You will be unable to buy that boost back again. Im not even sure if it still did something as mine were all refunded. It could have been applied as a clan boost as well... but either way, whats gone is gone.

rosetta_cd_29A
08-13-2014, 02:24 AM
Yeah, i had that boost for 7 days after i activated the Ultimate Edition, and oh my the loots !

jackdaws_1999
08-13-2014, 02:29 AM
Yeah, i had that boost for 7 days after i activated the Ultimate Edition, and oh my the loots !

having used my code back when the game first came out, even with the Loot Boost, I got next to nothing... seems we are returning to the dark ages again here on defiance. The recession sure hit hard again... must have been a double dip.

rosetta_cd_29A
08-13-2014, 02:42 AM
Being new i didn't understand exactly what the clover did, but oh my i would have to break down guns mid co-op map, it was ridiculous !

Even with 100 inventory slots and ~30 favorites my inventory was ALWAYS full, and i gained sooo much ego that i barely could use a gun for half an hour and it was under leveled. i seriously didn't want to play as much those 7 days because that boost was so extreme. My clan leaders could not believe how fast my ego was going up ! The ground was just a white glow as i spammed E, it was stupid.

i believe it was a 50% boost to xp and scrip and clearly some sort of wacky loot boost because oh **** me in the ***.

TL;DR: clover boost is op i'm a millionaire swimming in guns.

Kyosji
08-13-2014, 04:28 AM
Took me a week *****ing about it to Trion to realize that I came back to this game with that enabled. It literally felt like right after the patch I was dropping only a tenth of what I was before. I sure as hell miss this, as now I am about 1k ego past when this ended, and I have yet to find a decent upgrade. My main weapons are 1k ego below me :(

gangsterpdp
08-13-2014, 10:43 AM
When I had it I was gettin all kinds of oj out major and minor arkfalls. Ad a lot of blues and purps from everything else. Almost after every event I had to go thru my inv to clear it out. Since it's been gone I been using nothing but my thunder leg and invader sometimes switch to my crime fighter. I haven't been able to find anything good since.

Kyosji
08-13-2014, 10:55 AM
When I had it I was gettin all kinds of oj out major and minor arkfalls. Ad a lot of blues and purps from everything else. Almost after every event I had to go thru my inv to clear it out. Since it's been gone I been using nothing but my thunder leg and invader sometimes switch to my crime fighter. I haven't been able to find anything good since.

Same here, obviously. When you have many people having this exact equipment progression issue, you have to look back and realize, "Hey, there may be an issue with something in this patch release".