PDA

View Full Version : One big ripoff

txusguy328
08-13-2014, 04:04 PM
ONCE AGAIN i WAS RIPPED OFF. PRIOR TO THIS LATEST PATCH. i PURCHASED THE DEFIANT FEW BLOODHOUND FROM COIT TOWER. THE VENDOR TOOK MY 10,000 SCRIP, AND 240 REPUTATION POINTS. AT THE TOP OF THE SCREEN IT SHOWED I RECEIVED AN EPIC BLOODHOUND ASSAULT RIFLE, BUT WHEN I CHECKED MY INVENTORY NOTHING WAS THERE. I WENT TO TRION SUPPORT, AND REPORTED IT IMMEDIATLY, GIVING THEM THE EXACT TIME, AND PLACE, MY GAMERTAG ECT ECT. I FINALLY RECEIVED A RESPONSE after THE PATCH, BASICALLY SAYING SORRY NOTHING WE CAN DO BUT HEY WE GAVE YOU 340 BITS! WHAT A LIE I SIGNED IN TO CHECK, AND I STILL HAVE ONLY 100 BITS WHICH I HAD BEFORE!!! THESE GUYS ARE CRIMINALS.......I WONT SPEND ANOTHER MICROSOFT POINT EVER ON THIS GAME AND HAVE NOT PLAYED SINCE BEFORE THE PATCH........TXUSGUY328

CM Kiwibird
08-13-2014, 04:07 PM
That's actually an auto-response, and the bits are for the delayed response. We currently have very high queue volume. You need to update your ticket to indicate that your ticket has not been resolved, and a GM will assist you with your issue as soon as possible.

txusguy328
08-13-2014, 04:18 PM
I did twice......and you can check i have spent hundreds........literally in the past few months..............so much for a good customer i guess

CM Kiwibird
08-13-2014, 04:20 PM
We'll look into it. :o Don't worry, you will be taken care of.

Crasharr
08-13-2014, 04:45 PM
ONCE AGAIN i WAS RIPPED OFF. PRIOR TO THIS LATEST PATCH. i PURCHASED THE DEFIANT FEW BLOODHOUND FROM COIT TOWER. THE VENDOR TOOK MY 10,000 SCRIP, AND 240 REPUTATION POINTS. AT THE TOP OF THE SCREEN IT SHOWED I RECEIVED AN EPIC BLOODHOUND ASSAULT RIFLE, BUT WHEN I CHECKED MY INVENTORY NOTHING WAS THERE. I WENT TO TRION SUPPORT, AND REPORTED IT IMMEDIATLY, GIVING THEM THE EXACT TIME, AND PLACE, MY GAMERTAG ECT ECT. I FINALLY RECEIVED A RESPONSE after THE PATCH, BASICALLY SAYING SORRY NOTHING WE CAN DO BUT HEY WE GAVE YOU 340 BITS! WHAT A LIE I SIGNED IN TO CHECK, AND I STILL HAVE ONLY 100 BITS WHICH I HAD BEFORE!!! THESE GUYS ARE CRIMINALS.......I WONT SPEND ANOTHER MICROSOFT POINT EVER ON THIS GAME AND HAVE NOT PLAYED SINCE BEFORE THE PATCH........TXUSGUY328

Just a hint, next time dont type all caps, doesnt help the message but yeah i feel for you and im even more thrilled you are being so quickly assisted by Kiwi... It'll be aíght mon