PDA

View Full Version : as a old player return and feel.

cary2010haha
08-13-2014, 07:14 PM
Well, this game still enjoyable , it's really gd and have a TV show support its back.

but.........I know it's because we already have most weapon we need......and after I complete my frist WM after returned.....omg new player will never feel the joy we have...........1 forge? 4 keys?

And i see 1 keycode now cause 5000$$ ............crazy ?

I didn't try the PVP, as they said trion have nerf the cloak, I can't feel if they don;t add some indoor combat area, DMR(omg i play bf too much, it's name is SASR here) will own the PVP(100% accurate, and 2 shot kill:P).

Anyway, i love the new enemies and mission and weapon idea, but i think new player should have a keycode and arkforge reward boost, now it's too low.

OttawaREDBLACKS
08-13-2014, 07:35 PM
welcome back, think I ended up seeing you in zone chat the other day on the pc-na. Pvp on the pc is actually enjoyable now so you can actually see the cloaked people rather easily and they do not really on 100% cheap tactics. Unlike the xbox 360 where I have even challenged people to use AR/SMG/LMG with the offer of scrip. They reduced the forge/ keys but hopefully will slightly increase it to get the complainers off the forums and into the game. I suggest trying pvp once you set up a decent perk set and you will notice a rather fair environment.

cary2010haha
08-13-2014, 07:53 PM
welcome back, think I ended up seeing you in zone chat the other day on the pc-na. Pvp on the pc is actually enjoyable now so you can actually see the cloaked people rather easily and they do not really on 100% cheap tactics. Unlike the xbox 360 where I have even challenged people to use AR/SMG/LMG with the offer of scrip. They reduced the forge/ keys but hopefully will slightly increase it to get the complainers off the forums and into the game. I suggest trying pvp once you set up a decent perk set and you will notice a rather fair environment.

I think i still want a wait until the full reload 10s' CD comes, the key code & arkforge drop rate is really crazy.

Dukhat
08-14-2014, 12:58 AM
They should make all prices & ArkForge as it was before.
Many stopped playing, included me.