PDA

View Full Version : f2p issues

tim jim
08-13-2014, 09:13 PM
Hello, last night i logged into my main account on ps3 EU and received the f2p rewards, however this morning when i logged in after the EU patch down time,

I have found that I only have 3 loadout slots on my main character, on my 2nd char on the same account i had 28 claimable items 6 of which were loadout slots, however i can not access these even though they are in claimable items, My main char has nothing in claims, my 2nd char already has the 6 slots now (i took 3 of them) the account i am now also has this issue, as do some of my friends

any help please i have submitted tickets and i do not know what to do next,
i just want my loadouts back :-(

Dukhat
08-14-2014, 12:58 AM
Just stop playing the game, it's not worth it :p
Go play Firefall, recently released huge open world Sci-Fi shooter/RPG-ish.
Or even Warframe, very good F2P game too.

Defiance is screwed with the recent changes, taking away any kinds of rewards.

drackiller
08-14-2014, 01:00 AM
Hello, last night i logged into my main account on ps3 EU and received the f2p rewards, however this morning when i logged in after the EU patch down time,

I have found that I only have 3 loadout slots on my main character, on my 2nd char on the same account i had 28 claimable items 6 of which were loadout slots, however i can not access these even though they are in claimable items, My main char has nothing in claims, my 2nd char already has the 6 slots now (i took 3 of them) the account i am now also has this issue, as do some of my friends

I had a similar problem and Phantasy fixed it for me.
Send a PM to Phantasy Trion or to Kiwibird explaining your problem and they will fix it for you.

tim jim
08-14-2014, 01:05 AM
i tried that drac, said there is no such contact for me, so dunno if i can, it's stupid i had the rewards last night sigh, will attempt again

drackiller
08-14-2014, 01:07 AM
i tried that drac, said there is no such contact for me, so dunno if i can, it's stupid i had the rewards last night sigh, will attempt again

Click on his name and then choose the private message option, believe me that he will fix it.

drackiller
08-14-2014, 01:09 AM
Click on his name and then choose the private message option, believe me that he will fix it.

Here is is profile page, if it makes easier for you:
http://forums.defiance.com/member.php?4223159-PhantasieTrion

tim jim
08-14-2014, 01:21 AM
cheers m8, sent him one, may have been a tad too long, but i tend to go on about things, thanks for your help, hope it can fix my main char, i miss my old forum account lol, spose what i get for speaking nonchalantly about TOS breaking stuff, lesson learned lol

adrokier
08-14-2014, 01:22 AM
I had a similar problem and Phantasy fixed it for me.
Send a PM to Phantasy Trion or to Kiwibird explaining your problem and they will fix it for you.

I did sent two Tickets to Support ... seems that many Players have that issue..

drackiller
08-14-2014, 04:39 AM
I did sent two Tickets to Support ... seems that many Players have that issue..

I prefer to go directly to someone that can fix the issues. That`s what i did and i got my problem fixed.
But people need to remember that their schedulle is different than hours. You always need to put 8 hours difference from their office to London, plus 1 hour to France and Germany, etc.

I`m as much critic as the rest of the people about the things that we feel that are wrong, but on the other side we need to keep our heads cool and be patiente sometimes, and this is the case.

Go directly to the source and solve your problem quietly, you`ll that sometimes is way much efficiente.

tim jim
08-14-2014, 04:50 AM
very true, being in west aus our times are way different (think midnight here is 8 am office hours) can only wait and see, hope they can fix both my accounts lol, my main isn't allowed on the forums anymore

Overtkill21
08-14-2014, 04:57 AM
My biggest problem with Free To Play is that it launched recently on the PS3 and the game is already a ghost-town. I've not seen it this barren, ever.

Sad.

drackiller
08-14-2014, 04:59 AM
very true, being in west aus our times are way different (think midnight here is 8 am office hours) can only wait and see, hope they can fix both my accounts lol, my main isn't allowed on the forums anymore

If the accounts are linked to the site , they will fix it.

tim jim
08-14-2014, 05:00 AM
alot of "hardcore" players did leave with the recent nerf to everything ahem i mean rewards and lockboxes and the ego on reload and the defiant few weapons and i'm sure i'm leaving out something,

some just can't deal with there hard earned weapons being made into paper weights, it all started with the saw, silly pvp it doesn't matter what you do its still broken

tim jim
08-14-2014, 05:02 AM
If the accounts are linked to the site , they will fix it.

sweet, both are linked up yeah, just glad i didn't take incentive and register my 3rd psn account to defiance (lol my yugioh account yes i'm a nerd) but at least i'm not having to complain about 3 accounts not being updated correctly, honestly i only want my mains loadouts back i don't care about the rest, but no response from pt yet

drackiller
08-14-2014, 05:05 AM
sweet, both are linked up yeah, just glad i didn't take incentive and register my 3rd psn account to defiance (lol my yugioh account yes i'm a nerd) but at least i'm not having to complain about 3 accounts not being updated correctly, honestly i only want my mains loadouts back i don't care about the rest, but no response from pt yet
Let me tell you a "secret", i have 6 accounts and only the one that i really play was the one that had problems. I guess it was just bad luck.

drackiller
08-14-2014, 05:07 AM

If their working time starts at 08PM, it will be another 3 hours to GMT.

Flank
08-14-2014, 06:44 AM
Try Live Support chat... they will fix it.

PhantasieTrion
08-14-2014, 12:04 PM

Hi Tim Jim

(I responded to you in PM's but doing so here so others with this are aware)

We've have pretty much isolated the problem and should have a fix ready in the next day or two. I'll post an update once its been resolved.

Sorry for the problems.

--Phantasie

Death Gun
08-14-2014, 02:22 PM
i played it for the first time today and i was surprised; no lag, did pvp, did lot of pve events with a lot of people and not even a single crash

PhantasieTrion
08-14-2014, 05:26 PM
The issue with players not getting all loadouts after the conversion to F2P has been mostly resolved today, and will be finalized during the nightly restarts.

We directly updated your loadouts. You should not need to claim anything.

We ran a script today to fix the problem for everyone who was offline at the time.
Anyone who was online (some of you were), will need to wait until the nightly restart for the fix to take effect.

Morganna will post notes soon about this as well.

Additionally: We were not overly aggressive in culling down the list of who we thought was affected, and we did not differentiate per character. This means that some of you may notice additional loadout slots even though you (or that specific character) were not affected. Enjoy!

And sorry for the difficulties.