PDA

View Full Version : Arkfall Codes...not working? PC

Syrinx
08-14-2014, 02:47 AM
Hey all I'm a new player and just started playing around and found out there are 120+ codes you can enter to get in game boosts and such.

Now I have managed to do the weekly episode code and got a nice new car however I am unable to enter any of the 120+ codes on the 'My EGO' page at all. I have tried hitting enter after cut and pasting, hitting the button (doesn't work, it's disabled according to the code anyways).

I am logged in as I just did the current episode code and that worked fine and was redeemed.

Is this still working for others or has it been abandoned since the game went F2P and I just lucked out being late to the party? If that's the case fair enough, I took too long to get intot he game etc so don't get all the nice shinies without spending some coin.

Well if anyone has any input or thoughts/ideas on how to get around this I would be very appreciative.

Regards.

tim jim
08-14-2014, 02:55 AM
those codes don't work anymore m8, they stopped them working shortly before season 2 started

Griffix8
08-14-2014, 03:04 AM
those codes don't work anymore m8, they stopped them working shortly before season 2 started
This. Right around when season 2 went Live and they were making adjustments to the site so they took down the section for the 120 codes.

DEATHBRINGER210
08-14-2014, 03:15 AM
season 2 ego codes not working either i got 1 to work

Griffix8
08-14-2014, 03:29 AM
They only work the week the show airs. So, for example, Season 2 episode code Shrill won't work because the deadline is over; the deadline ended when the next episode aired. So for code that is tomorrow you will only have until next Thursday to enter it in. If you miss it then you miss it.

WhiteKnight019
08-14-2014, 03:30 AM

This is because those codes only stay up for 1 week until the next episode airs. So you have roughly 7 days to put them in. So the episode airs tonight, the one from last week will be null and the code you see tonight will be enterable until the next episode.

tim jim
08-14-2014, 03:32 AM
slight change griffix m8, they said 10 days so the previous week's arkcode MAY work, well this weeks one will work for 3 days after s02ep09

Syrinx
08-14-2014, 03:46 AM
Thanks guys and gals for the fast response.

Now to stop wasting time witht eh codes and time to shoot more bugs

tim jim
08-14-2014, 04:02 AM
not only bugs m8, those raiders, mutants, darkmatter, grid, 99ers and volge won't shoot themselves :-)