PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chocolatelover67
08-14-2014, 06:51 AM
Don't click if you don't want to be spoilt

https://www.facebook.com/Defiance/photos/a.428006467213401.113461.211869792160404/922907077723335/?type=1&theater

"wanders off slowly out of thread"

squidgod2000
08-14-2014, 07:18 AM
No, not really.

RobDaCool
08-14-2014, 07:22 AM
Not really. Then again I've only saw two episodes ever. So I'm always confused LOL

Perchta
08-14-2014, 07:23 AM
Missing why this is a spoiler

Chocolatelover67
08-14-2014, 09:09 AM
Missing why this is a spoiler

Some people won't know ***** is back.........

BTW I think it's not her but an Indogene copy like the astronaut....... And man that dialog was written by a toddler

Punisher Illinois Blue
08-14-2014, 09:55 AM

BTW I think it's not her but an Indogene copy like the astronaut....... And man that dialog was written by a toddler

WRONG WRON WRONG!!!!!!!! Well she is a copy BUT shes not a Indogene, she is some sort of "THING" from another world. Want to know why no one comes back from the artic? It not because its a paradice. This "THING" layed frozen under ice until the the world waa changed by the VOTAN. It has infiltrated both the EREP and VC, the conflict with the thing once exposed will be the finale conflict that will bring all the races together. The only entity aware of the THING on earth is the mechanical devices that are grafting themselves too peoples bodies through a chosen group. The device protects them from infection because the THING cant digest inorganic material.

Ruinne
08-14-2014, 10:00 AM

All of the five letter words I think of don't make any sense!

WRONG WRON WRONG!!!!!!!! Well she is a copy BUT shes not a Indogene, she is some sort of "THING" from another world. Want to know why no one comes back from the artic? It not because its a paradice. This "THING" layed frozen under ice until the the world waa changed by the VOTAN. It has infiltrated both the EREP and VC, the conflict with the thing once exposed will be the finale conflict that will bring all the races together. The only entity aware of the THING on earth is the mechanical devices that are grafting themselves too peoples bodies through a chosen group. The device protects them from infection because the THING cant digest inorganic material.

With the way this show throws out the scifi clichés you might just be on to something.

She's a super soldier clone - war hero - living weapon - CHOSEN ONE - with a tragic past and a heart of gold.

N3gativeCr33p
08-14-2014, 10:04 AM
Public service announcement:

If any of you have Comcrap as your cable provider, and you have Defiance set up as a seasonal recording, I would strongly suggest that you check your DVR schedule for today. Comcrap has tonight's episode (#9) labeled as a "rerun" and mine wasn't set to record. That is, until I double checked my Thursday evening recordings last night before I went to bed.

Perchta
08-14-2014, 10:14 AM
Nolan and Sukar returned from the dead so why not #*****?

Chocolatelover67
08-14-2014, 08:07 PM
OK it's fricking Kenya :D

But there is a scene where Stahma is holding her skull, this makes no sense

TriGlav 2000
08-14-2014, 08:30 PM
OK it's fricking Kenya :D

But there is a scene where Stahma is holding her skull, this makes no sense
Because she is Indogene like that astronaut. Real Kenya died.

And the mask at the end, was that Bandit who hold Indogene Kenya hostage Quentin's mother?

Chocolatelover67
08-14-2014, 11:15 PM
Because she is Indogene like that astronaut. Real Kenya died.

And the mask at the end, was that Bandit who hold Indogene Kenya hostage Quentin's mother?

Hey who is Quentin?

Don't they need Kenya alive to make the clone?

Market
08-14-2014, 11:30 PM
Hey who is Quentin?

Don't they need Kenya alive to make the clone?

Quentin is Rafe's younger son, the one that strangled Mr. Birch. Also happened to be the one in the mask helping Doc Ywell boil up a new Kenya. Either Pottinger or Ywell (can't remember which) said that there was enough of her DNA all over the Need/Want to make the clone and that the EGO device implanted in Amanda was there to pull out memories for the clone.

Chocolatelover67
08-15-2014, 03:29 AM
Quentin is Rafe's younger son, the one that strangled Mr. Birch. Also happened to be the one in the mask helping Doc Ywell boil up a new Kenya. Either Pottinger or Ywell (can't remember which) said that there was enough of her DNA all over the Need/Want to make the clone and that the EGO device implanted in Amanda was there to pull out memories for the clone.

Haha Kenya DNA all over the NeedWant

Well that would be true I guess :D "snickers"

Lorchra
08-15-2014, 07:18 AM
The device protects them from infection because the THING cant digest inorganic material.

Uhm.... FYI, infections (viruses, bacteria) are organic material. :p

BlackTalons
08-15-2014, 09:30 AM
Uhm.... FYI, infections (viruses, bacteria) are organic material. :p

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Thing_%281982_film%29
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Thing_%282011_film%29

Lorchra
08-15-2014, 09:35 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Thing_%281982_film%29
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Thing_%282011_film%29

Frankly, I completely forgot about those movies, but now the "protects them from infection" makes sense. I thought the mechanical things that are aware of the Thing's existence were some sort of agents of the Thing.