PDA

View Full Version : Woohoo, yet another arkfall...

crazyged
08-14-2014, 11:40 AM
Is it just me, or are we being spammed by arkfalls?

There are so many that grid emergencies are hardly showing anymore.

The only upside for me is, I finally got the Progenitor killshot and I'm almost done with the 100 revivals.

But hour after hour of Arkfalls and a measly 50 or so keys to show for it.

I thing I'm developing an allergy...

Kyosji
08-14-2014, 12:13 PM
You know, I DO complain quite a bit, but it seems taht either I'm doing MUCH better in the scoring areas then everyone else, or my keys and forges are just much higher. I usually rank somewhere in the top 5 of all events I run in, and my rewards are usually around 11 keys and 10 arkforge. I usually get enough keys for a tier 4 lock box after roughly 2 hours. Dunno, maybe i'm just off here.

Snib
08-14-2014, 12:16 PM
Is it just me, or are we being spammed by arkfalls?

Probably because nobody does them anymore? I'll usually just run in for the boss fight, hit the boss for 5-6 keys and move on. No way I'm going to waste time on the build-up, not worth it at all.

Traxx
08-14-2014, 12:23 PM
Probably because nobody does them anymore? I'll usually just run in for the boss fight, hit the boss for 5-6 keys and move on. No way I'm going to waste time on the build-up, not worth it at all.

Start early and before the end the PS3 disconnects and you loose everything. When you get back the arkfall is gone and you get nothing. Wait till the very end and you get a chance to jump in for a reward, even if it is small. Poor planning TRION.

Dukhat
08-14-2014, 01:03 PM
Yep TRION has gone mad, all sense of reward is taken away.
If this is not fixed in the coming patches WITHOUT posting politically correct statements, Defiance is f**ked..

Snib
08-14-2014, 01:11 PM
Start early and before the end the PS3 disconnects and you loose everything. When you get back the arkfall is gone and you get nothing. Wait till the very end and you get a chance to jump in for a reward, even if it is small. Poor planning TRION.

Indeed, the constant disconnects are a major part of the reason for that.

crazyged
08-14-2014, 10:37 PM
Sad thing is, I won every arkfall I did.

Not because I'm that good, but because there just weren't enough people around to make it tougher.

It tends to keep the score down, hence the pitiful arkforge.

DeadEye68
08-14-2014, 10:42 PM
It tends to keep the score down, hence the pitiful arkforge.

You can still pop in a score boost and elevate them from pitiful to insufficient.

crazyged
08-14-2014, 10:46 PM
Score boosts cost bits, which I can't afford with South African currency. :)