PDA

View Full Version : Epic/Purple/T4 Defiant Few Mods NOT In Loot Table!

ConcreteSnake
08-15-2014, 12:23 PM
Ok so i have bought 10 defiant few mod caches between 2 characters and have not seen even 1 epic mod. I spoke to people on PTS and they said they were there and were usually getting 1 T4 per mod box. On Live server I have not even heard of anyone else ever having them. I know a few other people that have bought them and they have not seen them either. Worst part is im going to find out "whoops they werent in the box, but they are there now" and all this rep i built up spent is gone and will have to grind even more to get the mods i want. I mean the 7th legion mod boxes cost 50 rep and i almost always get at least 1 purple mod per box AND i can grind 7th legion rep all i want doing incursions. The defiant few box cost 120! rep (thats what you can get if you do every daily and the weekly with no boosts) so i can only get 1 per week (2 because 2 characters) and all i get is greens and maybe a random blue mod? Im so happy a more fullfilling chase is only 4 days away that i can play on my xbox one.

TalynOne
08-15-2014, 01:51 PM
If you're not enjoying the chase you're playing it wrong.

ConcreteSnake
08-15-2014, 06:11 PM
I'm surprised no one has even spoken up or added to this. Perhaps no one is buying mod boxes for nerfed weapons.

Pandur
08-15-2014, 07:02 PM
I'm surprised no one has even spoken up or added to this. Perhaps no one is buying mod boxes for nerfed weapons.

Well I never bought one, I bought a durango(which is absolutely useless btw) and that was my involvement with the defiant few :P

Chump Norris
08-15-2014, 07:14 PM
I would have bought a few of these boxes but with the guided mods missing their rolls its not worth it to me.

Brisco County Jr
08-15-2014, 07:21 PM
I purchased a DF mod box the other day and received 3 shotgun mods a t4 power bore barrel, a t3 melee stock and a t2 scope plus a t2 rocket mag mod. its the only df mod box i have purchased so i can't give anymore info on other t4 mods showing up.

my other DF purchases are the df outfit/helmet, a legendary crimefighter (which is awesome 4x reload, purple ego recharge on reload, oj DMG), an epic gang buster and a t2 bloodhound with natural bio which i upgraded to t3. I don't care for the buster or hound all that much so my next buy will be another mod box i'll try to remember to post what i get.

Market
08-15-2014, 07:43 PM
I'm sorry that you haven't had any luck with getting purple DF mods, but they are in the table.

http://i57.tinypic.com/2nqe8m.jpg

Chump Norris
08-15-2014, 07:45 PM
I'm sorry that you haven't had any luck with getting purple DF mods, but they are in the table.

When was that pulled? It has its Turn Speed stat so I must know :)

Market
08-15-2014, 07:53 PM
When was that pulled? It has its Turn Speed stat so I must know :)

Two weeks ago, perhaps. Hard to recall exactly, but I know it wasn't that recent.

ConcreteSnake
08-15-2014, 07:55 PM
Thanks for the confirmation, looks like its an extremely low drop rate for 120 rep....5 weeks of rep saved up on 2 characters for some green and blue mods. The chase be too long and unfullfilling for me.

Market
08-15-2014, 08:05 PM
Thanks for the confirmation, looks like its an extremely low drop rate for 120 rep....5 weeks of rep saved up on 2 characters for some green and blue mods. The chase be too long and unfullfilling for me.

Well, I never enjoy being the bearer of bad news. I can sympathize with you on drop rates, the RNG usually hates me a great deal.

ConcreteSnake
08-15-2014, 08:42 PM

I've gotta ask, was this on PTS or Live server? I just asked in zone chat on Xbox NA and no one has pulled or seen a T4 Defiant Few mod

Market
08-15-2014, 09:08 PM
I've gotta ask, was this on PTS or Live server? I just asked in zone chat on Xbox NA and no one has pulled or seen a T4 Defiant Few mod

The one in the screenshot was on the PTS. I had a T4 DF Shotgun mod on the live server, but I don't have a screenshot of that one. I had no use for it so I sold it. Since I don't have solid proof of it, I don't expect anyone to take that as such. It's something they should look into just to be sure. However, there shouldn't be any difference between the lockboxes on the PTS and Live from everything I've ever been told. Emphasis on "shouldn't". ;)

Market
08-15-2014, 09:30 PM
I just got this on the live server.

http://i60.tinypic.com/119nrlj.jpg