PDA

View Full Version : Returning player weaps suggestions?

Dazz
08-15-2014, 03:43 PM
Been away from the game for a while but just rolled a new toon. My go to weapon for multi-mob encounters was always a SAW. It feels like they've been very nerfed from what I remember. Any suggestions on alternate weapons, or is SAW still king?

TalynOne
08-15-2014, 03:45 PM
I recommend visiting: http://www.defiancedata.com/returning.php

Deunan
08-15-2014, 03:47 PM
Wow you haven't been playing for a long time. The SAW was nerfed before I even started playing the game at the end of last summer.

A lot of us favor mobility + high DPS. If you want to conserve ammo that basically translates to a VOT Pulser or its variants, or if you are willing to trade of ammo consumption for more damage, a VOT Tachmag Pullser or its variants. This is only if you are comfortable with a run and gun combat style though. There are other options but this is the one I favor.

Smiit
08-15-2014, 03:52 PM
Before some of the recent patches I would have said "Doesn't matter its all personal preference". But they have screwed up the game so badly its hard to say that. Before almost all weapons were useful and fun but they keep nerfing everything its like whats the point anymore lol.