PDA

View Full Version : Are children running defiance now?

Anak
08-16-2014, 12:50 PM
I post actual problems with defiance and points of interest that I have personally over heard in defiance so that devs can address the problems that the player base has with the game. One would think that devs would take these posts as a helpful free way to hone their game.

Sadly I come back to see what people have to say about my posts to the forums and find my posts are deleted.

Simple and true, if this continues I and many more like me will leave Defiance and play destiny.

P.S. Doesn't Dodge pay Trion alot of money to make this game awesome, bet there pissed.

kniferun
08-16-2014, 01:11 PM
I get the vibe Trion is trying to kill Defiance not better it.

Pushing away players that have stuck with Defiance for over a year through the BS. Most hoping the BS would thin out over time. Now the BS keeps getting thicker and thicker. This being done on purpose, in spite almost. In spite of what? No Idea, but it does feel like Im being punished for enjoying a game too much.

You can tell by playing that Defiance is alot deader then it was a couple weeks ago.

If they keep at it, it will only be a matter of time.

BC001
08-16-2014, 01:21 PM
I get the vibe Trion is trying to kill Defiance not better it.

Pushing away players that have stuck with Defiance for over a year through the BS. Most hoping the BS would thin out over time. Now the BS keeps getting thicker and thicker. This being done on purpose, in spite almost. In spite of what? No Idea, but it does feel like Im being punished for enjoying a game too much.

You can tell by playing that Defiance is alot deader then it was a couple weeks ago.

If they keep at it, it will only be a matter of time.

It is vaguely possible that the show side is set to be cancelled and the network or whoever is running the crossover is putting pressure on the game company to shut it down thinking it might be a source of resistance to the show going down or something along those lines. It sounds like something Hollywood would do anyway with current fashion for destroying shows at the end of their run to keep people from doing writing campaigns to get the shows restarted.

kniferun
08-16-2014, 01:30 PM
It is vaguely possible that the show side is set to be cancelled and the network or whoever is running the crossover is putting pressure on the game company to shut it down thinking it might be a source of resistance to the show going down or something along those lines. It sounds like something Hollywood would do anyway with current fashion for destroying shows at the end of their run to keep people from doing writing campaigns to get the shows restarted.

Would explain things.

OrpheusXI
08-16-2014, 01:48 PM
https://sashakli.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/success-baby.jpg

Bonehead
08-16-2014, 02:07 PM
Are children running defiance now?

Ummmmmm no .

Amack
08-16-2014, 02:09 PM
Ummmmmm no .

Children are definitely running this section of the forums, that is obvious.
No, I am not referring to the community managers either.

Bonehead
08-16-2014, 02:12 PM
Children are definitely running rampant in this section of the forums, that is obvious.
No, I am not referring to the community managers either.

Switched it up just a tad.

Amack
08-16-2014, 02:14 PM
Switched it up just a tad.

That works.

LegendaryU2K
08-16-2014, 02:33 PM
Children do run and manage the game, considering we all are children anyway. Might wanna change the thread's title.

shadowxsx
08-28-2014, 01:51 PM
Seems like it to me also.

When grenades went the "ammo way" I did not like it, but I kept playing. Now it has been well over a month since I even logged in as the "death patch" did the game in for me. I have no interest anymore in a game I loved because the company got greedy and bent on the "pay to win" style of other games that no longer exist.

The only reason I am even here posting is because I was hoping for some improvements, yet mostly see more complaints on the things I left due too...

Go ahead Trion and ban me for saying what I said, just like all my other posts got deleted. I may "check in" every so often to see if you got your heads out of your tail end, but I doubt that will ever happen until the doors are closed when you go to work one day

Even if I won a lottery for a billion dollars not a single penny would be spent on this game as it stands

Mr DirtStar
08-28-2014, 01:58 PM
working as intended ...

shadowxsx
08-28-2014, 11:25 PM
working as intended ...

LOL should it not be scr*wing" as intended? Sorry Trion I have lost any interest in your games, even Archage which seemed to have "promise" but failed miserably