PDA

View Full Version : Restart the servers please?

Akritar
08-16-2014, 04:24 PM
Ok, lag fest galore, item interaction not spawning for quests, also, seems to be no one playing at the moment, but a few folks, restart the gorham thing so that I can get back to try and play before the next salvo of lag and bugs present themselves , yet again...

Covington
08-16-2014, 04:31 PM
Ok, lag fest galore, item interaction not spawning for quests, also, seems to be no one playing at the moment, but a few folks, restart the gorham thing so that I can get back to try and play before the next salvo of lag and bugs present themselves , yet again...

I already gave up ps3 isn't a possibility since half the clan still can not access the game or even submit a ticket and now PC has a "queue" to get in.

Bailed for the normal saturday gaming.

drackiller
08-16-2014, 04:36 PM
Surprisingly, on the PS3 EU server is very nice and smooth, at least today.

Except for the chat being borked. I had a couple of friends that have come to try the game and i feel a bit powerless how to explain stuff to them.

Akritar
08-21-2014, 09:51 AM
here we go again, uplayable, restart please?

Johnny Oxbow
08-21-2014, 02:32 PM
I agree, the latency issues are getting ridiculous. I can barely play for more than 15-30 minutes without restarting the client. Playing through a siege or a large arkfall is practically impossible.