PDA

View Full Version : Made a Warmaster video out of boredom...

Reeco Petoe
08-17-2014, 03:28 AM
And for a class project showcasing play...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOPnJAiKKsE&list=UUxl6Bh0CORi94Gn-jjfgeYw

I also have an older one....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIY2o5fPa1A&list=UUxl6Bh0CORi94Gn-jjfgeYw

SilverWF
08-17-2014, 03:50 AM
PC_EU idiots still trying to kill him from back...

Deunan
08-17-2014, 03:58 AM
PC_EU idiots still trying to kill him from back...There's definitely an idiot in this post.

Bentu
08-17-2014, 04:03 AM
Made a Warmaster video out of boredom...

You should of used paper/pva glue. LOL we all might be able to kill him then.

Edit. Well done and first to like :-)

mYsca
08-17-2014, 04:06 AM
Nice blue reward for that kill ^^

Reeco Petoe
08-17-2014, 04:16 AM
Edited for OP

Reeco Petoe
08-17-2014, 05:10 AM

Both kills on the left arm...

Try watching before reacting....

Reeco Petoe
08-17-2014, 05:36 AM
You should of used paper/pva glue. LOL we all might be able to kill him then.

Edit. Well done and first to like :-)

Coordinated groups will get the job done

hardy83
08-17-2014, 06:00 AM
Man, I remember when that many people showed up for Warmaster. Now when I randomly do one I'm lucky to see even 6 people. lol

TTOWNZ DIRTIEST
08-17-2014, 06:10 AM
you need to coordinate your butt over too xbox 360 and teach some folks...cause we have been cracking arm early and still not beating him...I am pretty sure we have a lil less ppl in ours...but the rewards you got were still awesome... if I can get some folks excited about the rewards again maybe they will come...

RobDaCool
08-17-2014, 06:44 AM

It even said "left arm" in the opening credits lol

Anyway, nice video. I've only attempted to kill him once, we failed :( not bad though.

SilverWF
08-17-2014, 07:39 AM

Maybe my English not too fluent, but I'm acting AFTER watching and after trying to explain to huge dumb newbie zerg what shooting to back is not a good idea...

Kanah
08-17-2014, 07:51 AM
Maybe my English not too fluent, but I'm acting AFTER watching and after trying to explain to huge dumb newbie zerg what shooting to back is not a good idea...

The most important thing is to concentrate fire on one area. On PC-EU, the default target seems to be the back. Instead of trying to turn back the tide, and to save angry exchanges in chat, it's probably best to go with the flow.

SilverWF
08-17-2014, 08:22 AM
The most important thing is to concentrate fire on one area. On PC-EU, the default target seems to be the back. Instead of trying to turn back the tide, and to save angry exchanges in chat, it's probably best to go with the flow.
From the huge number of tries I can remember only 2 or 3 semi-successful, when we was able to break his crystal armor...

hiban
08-17-2014, 08:37 AM
My only successful WM runs (which were about a dozen before the timer, and only one after the timer) were all shooting the back.
I remember we tried the arm once and we couldn't even break a single armor piece.

It's a shame they introduced the timer, as the waiting for people coming to kill the Warmaster was the most social aspect of the game. You talked with people, explained the tactics to the newbies, added people to your friendlist, /dance'd with other players, met players from other clans... The wait was always enjoyable for me.

KasperSheitup
08-17-2014, 08:41 AM

Know-it-alls like this is the reason why I don't care to help new players anymore. They don't seem to really want any help. They are the masters of the game after just a few days.

No reason to gather up hardhitters and go for the back (which has only one crystal, moves in fewer directions and has less hp - Trick even said that in a livestream even if I know I shouldn't trust his words) when these guys know how to beat him. They obviously don't need any help.

Killgrow
08-17-2014, 09:06 AM
My only successful WM runs (which were about a dozen before the timer, and only one after the timer) were all shooting the back.
I remember we tried the arm once and we couldn't even break a single armor piece.

It's a shame they introduced the timer, as the waiting for people coming to kill the Warmaster was the most social aspect of the game. You talked with people, explained the tactics to the newbies, added people to your friendlist, /dance'd with other players, met players from other clans... The wait was always enjoyable for me.

I agree 100%, why does the whole game have to be at a constant run to the next arkfall pace. I remember thinking when I did my first WM, this reminds me of the raids from WOW or Everquest. It was a nice change from the run around like crazy incursions. I though it added some variety/diversity. It was sad to see it go.

Since the change I have done dozens of them and won only one. I think its now expected that you will lose.

SilverWF
08-17-2014, 09:08 AM
Know-it-alls like this is the reason why I don't care to help new players anymore. They don't seem to really want any help. They are the masters of the game after just a few days.

No reason to gather up hardhitters and go for the back (which has only one crystal, moves in fewer directions and has less hp - Trick even said that in a livestream even if I know I shouldn't trust his words) when these guys know how to beat him. They obviously don't need any help.

I you wish, I can call major and you'll show me "the true PRO"

KasperSheitup
08-17-2014, 09:13 AM
I you wish, I can call major and you'll show me "the true PRO"

I can't because people don't care about the WM anymore but sure I'll come and I'd be surprised if I didn't end up on top of scoreboard (but that really proves nothing)

Edit: But I'm ingame now, so add me as a friend and lets try... or whatever..

Edit2: Guy doesn't reply but who can blame him when servers crash twice in a row just as I call down a major. So typical. Also why I'm losing interest in even playing.

Edit3: 3 crit outs now and no connection to the servers.

Tohei Katsukama
11-30-2014, 12:12 PM
My clan plays on PC, North America. We kill the warmaster several times a night. I've never seen a failed warmaster since joining my clan. We always aim for the back, and our best time that I've seen we still had 5:15 on the clock. With properly coordinate effort, it should take less than 10 seconds to be completely through the armour.

Just because you can't do it doesn't mean it can't be done. It just means you don't know what you're doing or your group is not properly organized.

That said, I will never do another warmaster with public players. They're generally incapable of taking directions, and **** it up every time.

And before you ask, SilverWF, I will not give you any help or tell you how to properly fight the WM. You were disrespectful and ignorant in your posts, right from the outset. There are many things modern medicine can cure, but stupidity isn't one of them.