PDA

View Full Version : Curious about that season pass

Crunchyblack
08-17-2014, 03:59 PM
haven't been around lately or really following the game, though I do remember it fondly...well one thing led to another and I decided to patch up and log on for a moment.

it brought me to thinking: I remember I bought a season pass way back. I remember a few "issues" or whatever they call it somewhat...I got a ton of crud in my claims, took forever for it all all open, got some more space and some boost things that ill probably burn logged off. I did character update appearance, I think theres a new race in there I don't remember, ended up keeping it the same though...

im curious if there is a list of what has been added that season pass users got...just so I can see what I ended up getting for that season pass.

Also, is that seasons content done with or is there still more to come?

just kind of curious is all.

Crunchyblack
08-17-2014, 05:00 PM
nothing?

anyone there?

nathanpbutler
08-17-2014, 05:03 PM
Look up each pack by name on DefianceData.com.

Griffix8
08-17-2014, 05:06 PM
Season pass is only for season 1 content so there is nothing more that will be added. Season pass only gets you the 5 DLC and the visual spam (arkforge, scrip, etc) when you open the daily/weekly boxes.

Crunchyblack
08-17-2014, 10:08 PM
sigh....thanks I guess...

Bentu
08-17-2014, 10:50 PM
Found this, hope it helps?

http://www.defiancedata.com/page.php?id=34

Xzorroth
08-18-2014, 02:17 AM
so if I read that page correctly, the only dlc worth buying is arktech for the perks. everything else is like 5-10 quests and the ability to call a specific event/use rep vendors.

lol @ calling that content.

Do they even understand what the concept of content is? ie bigger world, actual story continuation....

Not really sure what the point of dlc is when it isn't adding significant content.

brb 9/9 is taking forever.
brb game associated already has dlc scheduled that I know will open more areas, and I will be glad to pay for it.

Ironhide
08-18-2014, 05:25 AM
haven't been around lately or really following the game, though I do remember it fondly...well one thing led to another and I decided to patch up and log on for a moment.

it brought me to thinking: I remember I bought a season pass way back. I remember a few "issues" or whatever they call it somewhat...I got a ton of crud in my claims, took forever for it all all open, got some more space and some boost things that ill probably burn logged off. I did character update appearance, I think theres a new race in there I don't remember, ended up keeping it the same though...

im curious if there is a list of what has been added that season pass users got...just so I can see what I ended up getting for that season pass.

Also, is that seasons content done with or is there still more to come?

just kind of curious is all.

Save your money. You already get the best parts for free from all the Dlc. Buy Arktech though to get access to the new perks and that would be about it.

Ironhide
08-18-2014, 05:27 AM
so if I read that page correctly, the only dlc worth buying is arktech for the perks. everything else is like 5-10 quests and the ability to call a specific event/use rep vendors.

lol @ calling that content.

Do they even understand what the concept of content is? ie bigger world, actual story continuation....

Not really sure what the point of dlc is when it isn't adding significant content.

brb 9/9 is taking forever.
brb game associated already has dlc scheduled that I know will open more areas, and I will be glad to pay for it.

You would be correct, and yeah 9/9 is calling me too.