08-17-2014, 06:53 PM
Bought 9 VBI gunslinger boxes.

Result:
0 Oranges
7 Purples
- 6 Encrypted
- 1 Unencrypted (but crap rolls)
Rest Blue

Work required : 2 months of rep farming.
Weapons/Shields Kept: 0
----------------------

Lock boxes bought since nerf of keycodes : 30
Weapons/Shields Kept: 0

Amack
08-17-2014, 07:06 PM
You're gonna be kicking yourself in the @ss once they allow things to be decrypted.

ConcreteSnake
08-17-2014, 07:10 PM
Since gunslinger came out I have only bought the gunslinger boxes, at least 1 per week every week since then, about 2 weeks ago I got my first legendary and first outfit. The whole game is a scam attempting to provide a longer more fulfilling chase. My main problem is I paid to be able to open those boxes and that content and 4 months later I finally get my first real rewards, what a joke.

TalynOne
08-17-2014, 07:15 PM
You're gonna be kicking yourself in the @ss once they allow things to be decrypted.

I doubt it, my guess is it will require an ridiculous amount of arkforge or real money, ala the million scrip lock box.

Chump Norris
08-17-2014, 07:21 PM
Yep working as intended.

Grenades.

Typos.

ConcreteSnake
08-17-2014, 08:52 PM
Yep working as intended.

Grenades.

Typos.

running copy/paste error

dramaQkarri
08-17-2014, 10:39 PM
I doubt it, my guess is it will require an ridiculous amount of arkforge or real money, ala the million scrip lock box.

Exactly. Keep trying, Amack. Hopefully you don't end up playing the game utterly alone in the next few months.

Amack
08-17-2014, 11:04 PM
Exactly. Keep trying, Amack. Hopefully you don't end up playing the game utterly alone in the next few months.

Sigh, isn't it 9/9 yet? It seems like each day is getting longer and longer...

drackiller
08-17-2014, 11:50 PM

I`m glad that i have all the weapons that i need unencrypted. Now i just need to OJ them. And believe it or not i have AF to upgrade 14 items to Legendary state.

Slayer Slayn
08-18-2014, 02:54 AM
. And believe it or not i have AF to upgrade 14 items to Legendary state.

Jeez how did you manage THAT?! either you spent a shtako tonne of real world cash or have ground more than any mortar and pestle should...... hell maybe even both.

drackiller
08-18-2014, 02:57 AM
Jeez how did you manage THAT?! either you spent a shtako tonne of real world cash or have ground more than any mortar and pestle should...... hell maybe even both.

Nope...

Ps: edited because i gave personal info that is not need for the matter at discussion :)

08-18-2014, 04:37 AM
Work required : 2 months of rep farming.

Probably be beating a dead horse if i'd say working as intended?

Nope, i made a bunch of accounts and created a new char for each one b4 the patch hit the ground.

You're smart.

hardy83
08-18-2014, 04:48 AM
Since gunslinger came out I have only bought the gunslinger boxes, at least 1 per week every week since then, about 2 weeks ago I got my first legendary and first outfit. The whole game is a scam attempting to provide a longer more fulfilling chase. My main problem is I paid to be able to open those boxes and that content and 4 months later I finally get my first real rewards, what a joke.

I mist have been, surprisijgly , lucky with gunslinger because I got all the outfits from the lockbox fairly fast. Save for the white hat which I only got just last week.

7th legion took far longer for me to get all the outfits.

08-18-2014, 04:52 AM
The whole game is a scam attempting to provide a longer more fulfilling chase.

Nobody would be posting on forum about a fullfilling chase if it was fun and boxes had fair reward.

Ironhide
08-18-2014, 05:16 AM
Nobody would be posting on forum about a fullfilling chase if it was fun and boxes had fair reward.

Nope, I'd only be posting I got what I paid for from the Season pass in a fair and reasonable time frame, and I would be less pissed at Trion.

08-18-2014, 10:35 AM
Nope, I'd only be posting I got what I paid for from the Season pass in a fair and reasonable time frame, and I would be less pissed at Trion.

Youre a funny guy.

Ironhide
08-18-2014, 10:39 AM
Youre a funny guy.

Wasn't trying to be funny. What you mentioned was basically the way the game was last summer, before Trick effed over the game.

Kyosji
08-18-2014, 11:24 AM

Well, I've been able to make 1k AF since the nerf (fulfilling chase, etc etc), and that's just by getting 5-10 AF per event. If I was playing this same way before the nerf, I can't even contemplate how much I missed because I didn't think it was worth my time.