PDA

View Full Version : Currently trapped, need help

TheXEADragon
08-18-2014, 02:11 PM
EDIT: FREEDOM! I resorted to spamming X trying to get lucky, when one of the 3 enforcers (all of which I couldn't lure out of the room) walked behind a box. While the other 2 were reloading, I managed to quickly escape. I have learnt from my mistakes; always bring ammo spikes and have points in cloak so I can emergency respec if I need to.

I made the mistake of doing the Season 2 Alter Ego mission where you go inside the arkfall.

I went in and everything was going fine. I was right at the end when disaster struck.

I ran out of ammo.

Not a big deal, right? Wrong. No ammo packs in the arkfall, the only way out is guarded by Dark Matter and because of their shields I can't beat them into submission.

Plus, I'm being relentlessly hunted down by a Bulwark. While I am typing this I am having to run away from it every-now-and-again.

So I'm trapped right now. I sold and broke-down all my weapons, so weapons with different ammo types.
Any advice? Currently trying to draw the DM out of the very open room that the exit is in.

Tried to escape using my 3 grenades and Overcharge. Killed 2 Enforcers then more spawned in. Now I have more enemies to deal with than I did before, all in the exit room. Dammit.

Smiit
08-18-2014, 02:32 PM
I believe if you open up the quick menu and go to matchmaking there should ve an option to leave map

Seizan
08-18-2014, 02:34 PM
I believe if you open up the quick menu and go to matchmaking there should ve an option to leave map

Try this...If all else fails, unplug your computer/console -.-

Snib
08-18-2014, 02:38 PM
Don't remember that specific mission but they all have ammo packs. For final fights typically smaller versions on the ground that instantly fill you up.

TheXEADragon
08-18-2014, 02:49 PM
Nope. Tried all of this, no ammo packs, can't access matchmaking because it is a mission arkfall.

Ironhide
08-18-2014, 02:57 PM
Nope. Tried all of this, no ammo packs, can't access matchmaking because it is a mission arkfall.

There are large ammo crates all around, if all else fails throw down an ammo spike if you have one. Otherwise hit right on the dpad and select to quit or leave instance.

Kellmourn
08-18-2014, 04:25 PM
type /extract

BlackTalons
08-18-2014, 06:55 PM
Bringing up the map should give you the option to either abandon the mission or exit the instance.

On the other hand, it sounds like quite challenge to deal with the enemy with limited resources.

Xaat Xuun
08-19-2014, 12:32 AM
moment's like that, you need to use that knife, Knives don't need ammo *cheesy attempt at being funny*

There are no ammo in that mission, just did it with a young alt of mine, the other day . . and there wasn't any to be found, but I do carry every spike and stim in my inventory, so just had to get to a semi safe spot , and place it in my load out.

I had thought there was ammo boxes, maybe something was changed and they're missing now

So I'm sure you're no longer in there, what did you do, to get out ?

Councilworker
08-19-2014, 01:15 AM
Think the Ammo box near where you extra too after death, believe its on the wall near the entrance, before you drop down into the lower part of the ark.

TheXEADragon
08-19-2014, 02:01 AM
Think the Ammo box near where you extra too after death, believe its on the wall near the entrance, before you drop down into the lower part of the ark.

No ammo packs anywhere. I checked many times, trust me.

drackiller
08-19-2014, 02:04 AM
No ammo packs anywhere. I checked many times, trust me.
Just extract from there or turn off the game. When you start again you will be outside, somewere else.
And prepare your self better next time.

Telemachus
08-19-2014, 04:17 AM
Did you attempt to goto a friend or that new clanmate option ?

BarGod
08-19-2014, 04:50 AM
The mission is hard solo. The ammo crates are in the previous room
If all else fails equip decoy, sneak around DM& get the .... outta there. Did that after a 1000 deaths. (Ok
more like 12)

TheXEADragon
08-19-2014, 04:54 AM
Seriously, I have said this many times before:

There are no ammo crates. You can't teleport out. You can't "exit instance".

Seriously, read my original post and my replies.

Snib
08-19-2014, 05:01 AM
Seriously, I have said this many times before:

There are no ammo crates. You can't teleport out. You can't "exit instance".

Seriously, read my original post and my replies.

So you're still in there today after logging out yesterday? Right...

Councilworker
08-19-2014, 06:47 AM
Try a sword or BMG they never have ammo problems.

Before the smart comments, its threat level 1 so swords or charge blades will er.. cut the enemy down to size.:D

BMG although slow to work have to only be recharge to used.

Also have you no ammo spikes, spare guns of any other sort, the enemy not dropping any spare ammo or grenades?

I always have some spare guns, ammo spikes and each type of grenade handy, and as a last resort a sword and charge blade.

Xaat Xuun
08-19-2014, 07:41 AM
I dunno about the "Not getting out part", But like I posted earlier, I just did that mission with a Alt a few days ago, and there were no Ammo crates, I did not think of reporting, since I have myself covered so I had no issue or cause to.
I did find it strange no ammo crate, is the only thing that passed through me mind, I thought there was when I had done this before.
I still have alts available to do the mission, if I have time before the delayed patch, I'll run through and record it to show there are no longer any ammo crates.

Xaat Xuun
08-19-2014, 02:51 PM
Uploading video now, be a while I didn't resize them, will edit them in after the upload is done

Xaat Xuun
08-19-2014, 03:59 PM
Mission - Season2: Alter EGO: Ghost in the Machine
first video is the first 2 rooms the second video is the last room
when running the recording device it lowers my FPS, so I only recorded after I cleared the rooms, and itís still choppy
as youíll see, there are no ammo crates in this mission, I am sure there was the first couple times I had done this one, or maybe I just never really noticed before that there was never any there, just the last time I did it a(A couple days ago) I noticed there was none

oh and I have no sound card, so no sound at all will be heard.

Mo6GxsAbGrc

sSlCJRhqPJc