PDA

View Full Version : I'm a new player, but I've noticed a change,..

Colon Cough
08-18-2014, 08:24 PM
Hello all fellow Arkhunters,like the title says I'm a new player, but I've noticed a definate change in gameplay,as well as population over the servers.

I started probably a week, week and a half before the last major update.

What I have seen since the last major patch, has been ALOT of players that are dissatisfied and I really can see why,(Rewards being NERFED like 70%,the Encryption BS,lock boxes,.. etc etc.

And I know what the majority would like to say, "Welcome to the more fulfilling chase."

YES, I've noticed a change to the server population, and the rewards DO SUCK,but to a new player they don't,and that's what Trion is banking on.

The fact is, I was here before the last cash money grab by the company and I've seen the last population shift away from it,which is fine, but the fact is- I keep on logging in, cause the game keeps me entertained.

P.S.
(Maybe I'm Just A Sucker For A Trainwreck As Well.)

Dandrielas
08-18-2014, 08:30 PM
P.S.
(Maybe I'm Just A Sucker For A Trainwreck As Well.)

That's my theory. :)

Syrinx
08-18-2014, 09:31 PM
I keep logging in and playing even though the rewards suck balls.

The reason I keep playing? I am a sucker for dynamic events. It's what kept me playing Rift for 1-2 years, the rifts and world events. Defiance has good fun events but unlike Rift, they are not rewarding and it is getting to take the niceness and shine I guess you could say, about doing them. Also yes I bought the season pass and a month patron time (canceled that right after getting 15 free days because it's not worth the money).

Let's see how this train wreck goes, can they stop it before it hits the brick wall or are we going to hit it full pelt, determined to see if we can make it though intact?