PDA

View Full Version : Legendary Weapons

Corp_Mystogan
08-19-2014, 08:53 AM
Hello, Im past lv 1000 and not sure how to get legendary weapons, ive tried lock boxes but so far i havent been lucky, is there more ways to get it, and btw i do not have any current dlc with the game.

TalynOne
08-19-2014, 08:57 AM
Welcome to the loot chase, hope you enjoy it. Your ego level has no bearing on your chances of getting a legendary weapon or shield.

Don't be too sad most legionaries in the game are awful anyways since they have the same chance of giving you crap rolls. You're probably better off with a blue or purple with good stats.

JadedSinn
08-19-2014, 08:57 AM
T3 T4 lockboxes . major ark falls and incersions. and sieges. but due to the ammount of ark forge needed to keep a good oj weapon at ur ego level its cheeper to just pick up a purple from one of the 3 hidden venders or from a faction vender. untill ur ego 5+ and up

Combo Breaker
08-19-2014, 09:00 AM
T4 lockbox will give you the best chance at a legendary item. Make sure you participate in Dark Matter Arkfalls for a chance as well. Owning DLC will not increase your chances. Make sure you do your daily and weekly reputation runs so you can use your reputation to buy the supply cache out of the reputation vendors as well. They have a chance to give you a legendary.

Deunan
08-19-2014, 09:01 AM
One of the loot rolls for completing a Major Dark Matter Arkfall has a chance to drop a Legendary item.

Scoring 27,000 at an Afflicted Siege or 40,000 at a Volge Siege will give you one event loot roll that has a chance to be a Legendary item. This includes the Siege portion of an Incursion.

Killing the Warmaster will give you one loot roll for an Arkbreaker weapon that has a chance to be a Legendary.

At one time there was a possibility to get a Legendary grenade from doing a co-op map. I'm not sure if that is true anymore.

The percentage chance of a Legendary item for each event is small.

Deunan
08-19-2014, 09:02 AM
...major ark falls...The only Major Arkfalls that have Legendary items in the loot table are Dark Matter Major Arkfalls.

cmpowell
08-19-2014, 11:36 AM
Scoring 27,000 at an Afflicted Siege or 40,000 at a Volge Siege will give you one event loot roll that has a chance to be a Legendary item. This includes the Siege portion of an Incursion.

pretty sure it's 20,000 fora volge siege unless something changed and i didn't notice

Deunan
08-19-2014, 11:49 AM
pretty sure it's 20,000 fora volge siege unless something changed and i didn't noticeYou're right. I forgot they brought it back down to 20,000 several patches ago. It shows you how often I do them now. I think the last time I did one it was at Bathhouse to show my nephews the game which was almost 2 months ago.

Kyosji
08-19-2014, 11:54 AM
Well, got $20?

Camelot
08-19-2014, 12:05 PM
Hello, Im past lv 1000 and not sure how to get legendary weapons, ive tried lock boxes but so far i havent been lucky, is there more ways to get it, and btw i do not have any current dlc with the game.

Are you on Xbox NA? If so, I will give you one or two. But having low EGO weapons will cost you a lot of arkforge. Just keep playing until you reach 5500 EGO.