PDA

View Full Version : found game bug 5 min into playing

danie sous
08-19-2014, 09:30 AM
I got the ps+ hunter pack and equipped the grenades. Now I cant equip the grenades like the game asks me to so Im currently unable to move or do anything. Filed a bug ticket in game but nothing so far.

Thinking of cutting my loses. Might be best.

bk_707
08-19-2014, 10:05 AM
That is a known bug, there is a patch coming out either today or tomorrow that should fix this.

There is also an option to unequip items in your loadout, that should allow you to equip the grenade.

danie sous
08-19-2014, 10:17 AM
That is a known bug, there is a patch coming out either today or tomorrow that should fix this.

There is also an option to unequip items in your loadout, that should allow you to equip the grenade.

When I press unequip it does nothing.

CM Kiwibird
08-19-2014, 11:21 AM
The Playstation Plus Pack contains weapon kit and lockbox that players can open while in the tutorial. If you open it too early you will receive a shield/grenade, which will equip to you, and this will prevent you from progressing past those points of the tutorial.

You can contact Live Chat here (https://support.trionworlds.com/app/chat/chat_launch/theme/standard) and they will restore whatever was claimed, but you will need to delete that character in the meantime to bypass this bug. The fix for this bug will be out with the upcoming patch.

Kyosji
08-19-2014, 11:29 AM
Kiwi, I'm still trying to get my re customization kit from the season pass. Think you can help? I've been waiting for weeks with no response back from support.

Also, your live support doesn't work. as soon as you try and log in, you get an Apache Tomcat error.

CM Kiwibird
08-19-2014, 11:45 AM
Also, your live support doesn't work. as soon as you try and log in, you get an Apache Tomcat error.

I need you to clear your cache and try again on that.