PDA

View Full Version : I Deleted my character

SaltyGuy
08-19-2014, 11:35 AM
Hey guys im here bcuz im new to the game and i have like 10 hours of play only, today i deleted my character by accident i was distracted.

there is a way to recover it?

cmpowell
08-19-2014, 11:37 AM
live support

CM Kiwibird
08-19-2014, 11:38 AM
Hey guys im here bcuz im new to the game and i have like 10 hours of play only, today i deleted my character by accident i was distracted.

there is a way to recover it?

There is. Log in to the support site (support.trionworlds.com), select Defiance on the game selector drop down menu on the right, and use Live Chat to restore your character.

squidgod2000
08-19-2014, 12:15 PM
There is. Log in to the support site (support.trionworlds.com), select Defiance on the game selector drop down menu on the right, and use Live Chat to restore your character.

But first drop by the cash shop and buy a Patron Pass, otherwise you won't be allowed to use Live Chat (https://support.trionworlds.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1711/session/L3RpbWUvMTQwODQ3NTY5Ni9zaWQvenY1ZHpmKmw%3D).

Ironhide
08-19-2014, 01:06 PM
But first drop by the cash shop and buy a Patron Pass, otherwise you won't be allowed to use Live Chat (https://support.trionworlds.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1711/session/L3RpbWUvMTQwODQ3NTY5Ni9zaWQvenY1ZHpmKmw%3D).

Lovely, might as well say we don't give a **** about you unless you pay us to.

Deunan
08-19-2014, 01:06 PM
But first drop by the cash shop and buy a Patron Pass, otherwise you won't be allowed to use Live Chat (https://support.trionworlds.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1711/session/L3RpbWUvMTQwODQ3NTY5Ni9zaWQvenY1ZHpmKmw%3D).That message is for Rift players. There is no loyalty tier system for Defiance. Also Scapes said they were temporarily reenabling Live Chat support access for Defiance players (not clear as to whether it was only for B2P players or all players) and that they would make an official announcement about the change soon at which point you will need either an active Patron Pass or a purchase from Trion in the past 30 days.

CM Kiwibird
08-19-2014, 01:28 PM
That message is for Rift players. There is no loyalty tier system for Defiance. Also Scapes said they were temporarily reenabling Live Chat support access for Defiance players.

This is correct. The error for loyalty should only pop up if you don't have Defiance selected on the game selector.

Ironhide
08-19-2014, 01:32 PM
This is correct. The error for loyalty should only pop up if you don't have Defiance selected on the game selector.

Ah makes more sense. Glad it isnt a P2C system. Pay to Care.

Wurm
08-19-2014, 02:06 PM

I put in a ticket 2 weeks ago, any chance it might be answered with in the next half a year or so?

nathanpbutler
08-19-2014, 07:45 PM
Ah makes more sense. Glad it isnt a P2C system. Pay to Care.

They did say it was coming, just that it was enabled too soon, hence the rollback to making it available to all. I think it was Scapes that clarified that, but I could be mistaken on who it was from Trion.

N3gativeCr33p
08-19-2014, 07:56 PM
I deleted all of my DCUO characters the other night... it was very liberating!

Alastar
08-19-2014, 08:05 PM
Live support only for patron pass holders. LOL no more live support for me XD