PDA

View Full Version : I Got Nothing!!

TGS I Raptor
04-03-2013, 04:45 PM
i preorded my limited edition copy from game and ive revived nothing to download so no cool red charger and no additional items or bits what is going on have i been ripped???

Humor
04-03-2013, 04:46 PM
Did you by chance check the Cash Shop menu, where you retrieve the items through "Claim items"?

It's a bit tricky to find at first, but, if you have not done so, check there, and you should see your pre-purchased items.

WaGzy
04-03-2013, 04:46 PM
Give it time you WILL get it, I found after entering my code signing out of PSN and coming back in worked BUT THEN only to an extent, I got most the stuff accept a couple of pieces such as the Infiltrator suit.

TGS I Raptor
04-03-2013, 04:52 PM
theres nothing there and i havnt been given any codes of any sort just the 1 at start of the game to link my account :(

WaGzy
04-03-2013, 04:53 PM
theres nothing there and i havnt been given any codes of any sort just the 1 at start of the game to link my account :(

My code was on the back of the booklet that was in the game case, you looked there?

TGS I Raptor
04-03-2013, 04:56 PM
thank you..... :/ what a stupid place to put it......

WaGzy
04-03-2013, 05:01 PM
thank you..... :/ what a stupid place to put it......

I know right XD I only found it because I saw in a video!

TGS I Raptor
04-03-2013, 05:04 PM
still no awesome red charger tho :(

Myst
04-03-2013, 05:07 PM
still no awesome red charger tho :(

First I want to ask putting it on the back o.O that's been done a lot this generation or on a little leaflet. Anyway did you order online or in-store? If store on the receipt if online they should have mailed it to you. You more than likely will have to contact the place you ordered it from.

TGS I Raptor
04-03-2013, 05:14 PM
its cos i was looking for a little leaflet i didnt look at the skimpy manual, typical male tho ha ha and i ordered in store and there nothing on the receipt i even asked the guy do i get anything than just the case with me pre ordering it and he said no its all inside so .... guess just a thick game employee....

Myst
04-03-2013, 05:30 PM
its cos i was looking for a little leaflet i didnt look at the skimpy manual, typical male tho ha ha and i ordered in store and there nothing on the receipt i even asked the guy do i get anything than just the case with me pre ordering it and he said no its all inside so .... guess just a thick game employee....

LOL and yeah it should have been on the receipt because you would have to put it in on Defiance.com/start ( or something like that ).