PDA

View Full Version : My Rewards! My Rewards!

Combo Breaker
08-20-2014, 07:13 PM
I read the patch notes.

* Score earned from kills is no longer incorrectly modified by the enemy's health scaling due to high player population.
* Increased the rate that score rewards are awarded to compensate for the fix to the enemy health scaling modifier. After the changes, scores will be lower overall but so are the score requirements to earn rewards.

This isn't working correctly. I am now getting less rewards for EVERYTHING.

Are you telling me that if I go to the Monolith, without doing the smaller crystals, I only get 3 keys (2 actually, one is from clan bonus)?

I manage to get to an Incursion that is close to over, put up 7000 in a minute and get 0 keys?

Score 1st in random Hellbug Arkfalls and get 5 to 7 keys?

I was getting better rewards even after your horrendous reward nerf.

What's up? Seriously. You can ask me nicely to leave if that's what's going on.

Bonehead
08-20-2014, 07:15 PM
I read the patch notes.

* Score earned from kills is no longer incorrectly modified by the enemy's health scaling due to high player population.
* Increased the rate that score rewards are awarded to compensate for the fix to the enemy health scaling modifier. After the changes, scores will be lower overall but so are the score requirements to earn rewards.

This isn't working correctly. I am now getting less rewards for EVERYTHING.

Are you telling me that if I go to the Monolith, without doing the smaller crystals, I only get 3 keys (2 actually, one is from clan bonus)?

I manage to get to an Incursion that is close to over, put up 7000 in a minute and get 0 keys?

Score 1st in random Hellbug Arkfalls and get 5 to 7 keys?

I was getting better rewards even after your horrendous reward nerf.

What's up? Seriously. You can ask me nicely to leave if that's what's going on.

Yep, working as intended.

taco man 67
08-20-2014, 07:19 PM
I think what trion is actually saying is. are u guys still here? how bad do we have to make it 4 u to leave?

Alastar
08-20-2014, 07:22 PM
Lol taco! They already beat me so I can't answer that XD