PDA

View Full Version : Appearance change...

DamianThorn
04-03-2013, 05:03 PM
First of all,lets get this outta the way. I absolutely LOVE this game....haven't had this much fun playing a game in I don't know how long ;)

However,there's 1 thing I wish you could do (don't know for sure if you can/can't) and that's to have the ability to change your avatar's looks.

When I created my avatar,he looked fine in the creation screen,only to get into the game he doesn't look quite the same (if that makes sense...lol)

I sure don't want to start a new game,as I have played 15 or so hours, but I also figured if we can't change our appearance,then I'll have no problems picking up what I like to call the "prototype" hood...lol

CatatonicFiend
04-03-2013, 05:28 PM
Yeah, great idea.
I chose, like many the skull tattoo. My guy has a big red mohawk and gas mask to cover it.

But the other side, who really checks out other people's characters?

DamianThorn
04-03-2013, 05:37 PM
Yeah, great idea.
I chose, like many the skull tattoo. My guy has a big red mohawk and gas mask to cover it.

But the other side, who really checks out other people's characters?

yea,I can see that,but I CAN see my character in the cutscenes and it drives me nuts..lol

Gonna have to break out the "prototype" hood...lol

conXel
04-03-2013, 06:31 PM
i'm just rocking my mining outfit, it covers most of my face :3

Shinji Ex
04-03-2013, 08:08 PM
Outfits and headgear will allow you to kind of alter your character

Once you get some kewl full headgear it won't matter what your toons face looks like

SirOmega
04-03-2013, 08:12 PM
Hopefully the ability to re-spec your appearance will be patched in later. I bet it will.

J_matt
04-03-2013, 08:22 PM
Maybe they might add it on to a dlc pack or maybe it could be added as a patch but im not sure if they will.

THE CRAZZED
04-03-2013, 10:35 PM
First of all,lets get this outta the way. I absolutely LOVE this game....haven't had this much fun playing a game in I don't know how long ;)

However,there's 1 thing I wish you could do (don't know for sure if you can/can't) and that's to have the ability to change your avatar's looks.

When I created my avatar,he looked fine in the creation screen,only to get into the game he doesn't look quite the same (if that makes sense...lol)

I sure don't want to start a new game,as I have played 15 or so hours, but I also figured if we can't change our appearance,then I'll have no problems picking up what I like to call the "prototype" hood...lol

I Agree my first Char Dont look right either thought I could get passed it but here I am starting another for looks lol

RobbieTheRabbit
04-03-2013, 11:20 PM
ahhh they dont have alot of options for character creation like GuildWars2 or SWTOR so almost everybody is gonna look the same lol.

Space_Monky
04-03-2013, 11:23 PM
Hopefully the ability to re-spec your appearance will be patched in later. I bet it will.

i hope so.
i'm hoping they will let you change your origin and sex also.