PDA

View Full Version : Minor and major arkfalls finish as I enter????

gangsterpdp
08-23-2014, 06:04 PM
Ok, so I'm tired of spending my spikes on a major or minor arkfall to defeat the monsters and when the doors open up to enter inside, I load up and as soon as I get in there it is completed... How is this possible when it would just be me and my cousin there fightin and entering the arkfall. Literally two mins after the teleport thing shows up, the mission is ended. Anyone else havin this problem? It has happened quite a lot this past week. Plz if someone could shed some light on y it's doin this that would be great. It is very annoying to spend ur spikes to get nothing outa the deal.

(Edit) I apologize if there is already a thread about it. I couldn't find one so idk if it's jus me or the whole community.

Alastar
08-23-2014, 06:08 PM
Welcome to Defiance's matchmaking system for ark breaks. The one you start is not necessarily the one you will get into.

Ruinne
08-23-2014, 06:11 PM
Most of the time, I find that if the one I enter is ending it spits me out at the entrance to the fresh one I just called. I enter that one and get even more super-mega-nerfed loot.

gangsterpdp
08-23-2014, 06:13 PM
Wow lol. it jus throws u into a random server lobby then? I nvr had this before. I been playin almost 2mnths now and it started with the hot fix last week. Almost ever minor or major I see I open up and spen scrip to buy more spikes. They need to reimburse me for faulty equipment hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahah. Sry a lil giggly hahahaha

gangsterpdp
08-23-2014, 06:15 PM
Most of the time, I find that if the one I enter is ending it spits me out at the entrance to the fresh one I just called. I enter that one and get even more super-mega-nerfed loot.

I haven't had that happen it jus throws me back were I started it and with the lag there a bunch of the spider things (can't think of wat there called) and usually get killed before it shows everything.

Ruinne
08-23-2014, 06:19 PM
I haven't had that happen it jus throws me back were I started it and with the lag there a bunch of the spider things (can't think of wat there called) and usually get killed before it shows everything.

Well, actually... That happens quite a bit as well...

Alastar
08-23-2014, 06:21 PM
This is working as intended. Welcome to Defiance. ;)