PDA

View Full Version : Cerbrus lvl growing while not drived

KirisameSatsuki
08-23-2014, 07:18 PM
I rarely play pvp and have little chance to drive a cerbrus, but now my cerburs lvl has been 15. while the persuit that cerbrus level 5 still imcomplete. Seem someone in my clan have the same problem too.

Do anyone know why?

Lord Apollo
08-23-2014, 07:35 PM
This actually happened to me when I reached level 5 on the Cerberus. Every day my skill for it would go up 1 level and I would not even use it. This happened a long time ago like maybe a month or 2 after the game launched (I don't remember when I bought this game) and I even submitted a bug report on it when it got to level 10. It did reach to level 20 and its still at level 20. It seems that the bug still there or it was fixed and later undone by one of the newer patches to this game. It sucks that you did not get the pursuit though. I suggest to live chat with someone at Trion to fix it for you. I believe that they still have a lot of tickets for support. So live chat would resolve the issue faster than waiting days for a response using a ticket. Especially since they would respond to you asking if you are still having this problem.

JadedSinn
08-23-2014, 09:04 PM
submit a tickit. and tell them what is going on and thay may or maynot compleat the persuit for u manualy. i have/had the same problum and am still waiting on a reply

DEATHBRINGER210
08-23-2014, 09:06 PM
i am missing ego points because of this bug

DepthProbe
08-23-2014, 09:11 PM
I noticed this after running Explosions 101 even though I never get in them. So, I'm guessing (correct me if I'm wrong) that you get exp towards it if someone in the coop instance uses it, or at least that's what I surmised.

dearhcrow89
08-23-2014, 09:14 PM
i hate to be the grammar police but it drove me nuts when i was skimming by its driven not drived :x anyways goodluck with your problem

DEATHBRINGER210
08-23-2014, 09:14 PM
you get points for riding shotgun too

InIt2WinIt
08-23-2014, 10:17 PM
i hate to be the grammar police but it drove me nuts when i was skimming by its driven not drived :x anyways goodluck with your problem
Speaking about grammar, you're calling someone else out while not using any punctuation or sentence structure.

Many people playing this game are in countries where English isn't their native tongue. To show respect and consideration for others it's best to look at their intended message and overlook the errors.

Annouke
08-23-2014, 10:23 PM
Even if the skill for Cerberus is bugged/glitchy you can still finish the pursuit if you keep a eye on it. Grab friends before it turns 20 and run the Co Op Explosions 101 and just run over the Raiders to earn skill experiance and when it levels up you'll finish pursuit or like others stated, submit a ticket. Helps greatly if you use the Hells on Wheels perk to increase the dura. of the Cerberus so, you spend less time letting it recharge.

superstorm
08-24-2014, 02:17 AM
Same here.
I got Cerberus to level 20 (not sure how as I didn't see any notification), but the pursuit is not completed.

Snib
08-24-2014, 02:28 AM
Even if the skill for Cerberus is bugged/glitchy you can still finish the pursuit if you keep a eye on it. Grab friends before it turns 20 and run the Co Op Explosions 101 and just run over the Raiders to earn skill experiance and when it levels up you'll finish pursuit

Running Explosions 101 is such a waste of time though. You should pretty much be in shadow war 24/7, grab the cerb from there and run arkfalls with it (it's pretty fragile so park at a distance). You'll be 20 in no time, get those 50h in PVP ticking down for that pursuit plus 2 keys each time shadow war ends (finish that arkfall before re-entering a new shadow war because you'll get put onto a different shard most likely).

squidgod2000
08-24-2014, 04:36 AM
Old bug. Been around since Alpha.

Submit a ticket and a GM will give you the pursuit.

Annouke
08-24-2014, 08:41 AM
Running Explosions 101 is such a waste of time though. You should pretty much be in shadow war 24/7, grab the cerb from there and run arkfalls with it (it's pretty fragile so park at a distance). You'll be 20 in no time, get those 50h in PVP ticking down for that pursuit plus 2 keys each time shadow war ends (finish that arkfall before re-entering a new shadow war because you'll get put onto a different shard most likely).

True but I can't stand the pvp on here. And either way works. I finished my Cerberus Pursuit in 101 only took 2 runs so :p

Snib
08-24-2014, 08:55 AM
True but I can't stand the pvp on here. And either way works. I finished my Cerberus Pursuit in 101 only took 2 runs so :p

Obviously. The point was to take the cerberus and not to PVP with it. ;)

But sure, both ways work. 2 runs for lvl10 is pretty good though, didn't think it would go that quickly, don't remember mine going up that fast.