PDA

View Full Version : an idea for you pvp lovers,and the rest of us: VC vs. erep

moof
08-24-2014, 12:41 AM
i just had a thought,with the way the show is going and what not,and the cold war esque antics between the two factions,why not make it official in the game? like after you do the main storyline,after some point,you get a choice,join the votanis collective or the erep

and each faction could have its own stuff,plus for the folks who love pvp that would have alot of material for vast improvements across the board (and before the fix the game first comments,ill say one thing and only one thing in that regard: since it is the most improbable thing ever thought of for the game to be completely fixed,ill take the more likely posssibility)

also had another thought,the recent two episodes proved that the votanis collective does employ humans in its endevers occasionally,so we got that covered,(also sometimes the erep uses votans,like the episode in season one where the erep wanted to get that castithan science guy)

Jasper Townsend
08-24-2014, 09:12 AM
I think you have a great idea here. Clans can declare allegiance to a faction to unlock new clan perks and vendor access to new items as well as enable clan vs. clan raids. Hmmm...

moof
08-24-2014, 09:14 AM
I think you have a great idea here. Clans can declare allegiance to a faction to unlock new clan perks and vendor access to new items as well as enable clan vs. clan raids. Hmmm...

one of the things yep :D remember in the recent episode where pottinger mentioned the votanis collective raiding the facility and burning it to the ground

but the reason i said after the main storyline we declare allegiance is so everyone from social to the non social can enjoy if implemented,but this is good too for clans,every collective needs things to use

it would inject tremendous energy in this game,fight for your people,your nation (or collective?not sure..)your life,your freedom,and it has a name :D

SilverWF
08-24-2014, 10:24 AM
Let they just try to do clan wars and clan bases.

OttawaREDBLACKS
08-24-2014, 12:10 PM
i just had a thought,with the way the show is going and what not,and the cold war esque antics between the two factions,why not make it official in the game? like after you do the main storyline,after some point,you get a choice,join the votanis collective or the erep

and each faction could have its own stuff,plus for the folks who love pvp that would have alot of material for vast improvements across the board (and before the fix the game first comments,ill say one thing and only one thing in that regard: since it is the most improbable thing ever thought of for the game to be completely fixed,ill take the more likely posssibility)

also had another thought,the recent two episodes proved that the votanis collective does employ humans in its endevers occasionally,so we got that covered,(also sometimes the erep uses votans,like the episode in season one where the erep wanted to get that castithan science guy)
Very simple, no. If it involves anything close to a resemblance of pvp it should not be added until the game is balanced.

hardy83
08-24-2014, 12:14 PM
I thought the story was that in PvP we are part of Echelon, which is a third party private military group, be it one that seems to be stirring the pot in regards to VC vs Erep but any who.