PDA

View Full Version : Can someone Explain the Synergy mods?? plzz

Mentalist
04-03-2013, 05:06 PM
i have no idea how the synergy mods working looking for a little explanation thank you. Aslo what is Falloff damage for weapon mods?

Xazur
04-03-2013, 05:11 PM
On the mod, it will say "Synergy:XXXX", under it it will say the bonuses. They are numbered, these numbers mean if you have X number of that type of synergy mod on the weapon, that it will give u X bonus. The more mods of the same synergy you have, the more bonuses you will get.

It's kinda of like in some mmorpgs, were you collect an armor set. For each part you have, you will get increased bonuses.

ItISLupus
04-03-2013, 05:11 PM
add these to weapons with a synergy bonus and for every matching piece you'll get that bonus. I haven't gotten anything useful to bother adding synergy mods to them yet.

Mentalist
04-03-2013, 05:15 PM
ok thank you guys so much! and any knowing of what falloff damage is?

OwenBDead
04-03-2013, 05:19 PM
Falloff damage mod increases the distance you can do full damage with your weapon; the farther away you are, the less damage you will do to the enemy.

-2 falloff damage is an extra 2 meters to your full damage range i beleive.

Cable
04-03-2013, 05:24 PM
Grimwyrd has made 5 great FAQ videos and this one should answer everything that you'd like to know about weapon modding.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZO74ITJ2af8

Fenix
04-03-2013, 05:40 PM
falloff damage is basically related to the range of the weapon, so an increase to this stat, increases the distance that the weapons max damage is carried before decreasing, thus the effective range of the weapon that this mod is attached to increases. This damage dropoff can be identified by putting on the numerical damage indicators (like in borderlands) from the options menu and watching out for a drop in delt damage.

also the above vids are worth watching