PDA

View Full Version : PS3 Jackpot Wildcat

Stop Crying
08-25-2014, 11:33 PM
I am curious as to if any one on ps3 has actually received a jackpot wildcat? I have spent over $100 in bits on one of my ps3s and I have opened around 60 t4 lock boxes, "no BS". I have not seen anyone in zone chat say they have got one or in clan either. I am really starting to think after the patch that stopped us from getting 5 crappy blues from a t4 for that one night Trion may have bugged this possible reward chance.

Ernie
08-26-2014, 02:03 AM
I play on PS3 EU Server and i received the Wild cat with the first T4 Box i openend after the Patch

indica_theworm420
08-26-2014, 03:05 AM
Got my yesterday from the fork lockbox.
Got lucky. just keep trying. if u see
around hit me up and I will show it
to u.gl.

jay ellis
08-26-2014, 04:21 AM
Pulled one yesterday ps3 na.

Thaldavies
08-26-2014, 06:20 AM
I am curious as to if any one on ps3 has actually received a jackpot wildcat? I have spent over $100 in bits on one of my ps3s and I have opened around 60 t4 lock boxes, "no BS". I have not seen anyone in zone chat say they have got one or in clan either. I am really starting to think after the patch that stopped us from getting 5 crappy blues from a t4 for that one night Trion may have bugged this possible reward chance.
love your name fits your post

Kyosji
08-26-2014, 06:36 AM
Why are you buying T4 lock boxes? Seems like a huge waste of money.

Giren
08-26-2014, 06:41 AM

^
This by a mile. It appears to me my friend you have horrible luck with the RNG.

dramaQkarri
08-26-2014, 07:23 AM

Yes I was going to say, why hate your money like that? Play the game, get keys, be patient and maybe you'll get one.

I myself have not received an OJ of ANY KIND for over 3 weeks. But that's what I get for playing 2 hours a day (not even every day) and opening a lockbox every other day...
The 7th legion AND gunslinger boxes have not been kind either lately

Kyosji
08-26-2014, 07:27 AM
Yes I was going to say, why hate your money like that? Play the game, get keys, be patient and maybe you'll get one.

I myself have not received an OJ of ANY KIND for over 3 weeks. But that's what I get for playing 2 hours a day (not even every day) and opening a lockbox every other day...
The 7th legion AND gunslinger boxes have not been kind either lately

Actually found an orange magnum yesterday with cannoneer and double damage. Unfortunately, I believe the firing animation nullifies the fire rate bonuses for that weapon :(

Stop Crying
08-26-2014, 07:50 AM
Dude im asking a honest question i am not complaining , but thx 4 trolling me

dramaQkarri
08-26-2014, 09:32 AM
Dude im asking a honest question i am not complaining , but thx 4 trolling me

which dude?

we just wonder why you hate your money. but now we KNOW that PS3 players are receiving wildcats, anyway.