PDA

View Full Version : I've figured out the invisible enemies killing you glitch.

GrampaMurkedU
04-03-2013, 05:22 PM
When you spawn a ghost of you that you cant see but everyone else can stays at the original spawn point. So no matter where you run or hide the enemy can still melee or shoot your ghost at the spawn which kills you in your live body.

The way I figured it out was a friend spawned to me and saw me getting pwned so he started using the heal gun on me. It kept me alive l9ng enough for me to follow the blue line back to where he was at the orifinal spawn. I couldn't see him and he could only see my ghost, which was getting pounded by enemies he could see but I ccouldn't.

jayx20
04-03-2013, 05:26 PM
yeah man had this a couple of times, the only real way is to log out log back in and if your playing with friends join their phases, it's unfortunate when your in the middle of a mission but I'd rather do that than get shot from what seems every angle!

GrampaMurkedU
04-03-2013, 05:26 PM
I also think I know what triggers the glitch. I was playing fine for awhile and as soon as I tried to teleport to a friend it started. So teleporting started it for me.

Talon Swiftshot
04-03-2013, 05:29 PM
Yeah this was discovered in the beta and still happens sometimes. No where near as frequently but hopefully it's something they will be able to resolve for good.