PDA

View Full Version : PSN rescheduled maintence for tomorrow

Flank
08-27-2014, 09:55 AM
Update: PSN Maintenance rescheduled for 8/28, 9:40am-4:50pm Pacific Time. More details here: http://t.co/8I7uOlGU9A

just a heads up..

N3gativeCr33p
08-27-2014, 09:59 AM
Looks like it will be a Watch_Dogs and Madden 15 less day for me tomorrow after work...

TheOz
08-27-2014, 10:06 AM
Looks like it will be a Watch_Dogs and Madden 15 less day for me tomorrow after work...

My copy of Resonance of Fate arrived yesterday from Japan. So I will soon be lost in my ‘JRPG hole’.

Flank
08-27-2014, 10:20 AM
Yup... anything but network reliant games for tomorrow...

N3gativeCr33p
08-27-2014, 12:05 PM
My copy of Resonance of Fate arrived yesterday from Japan. So I will soon be lost in my ‘JRPG hole’.

And that's a PS3 only game, I'm guessing?

sericks
08-27-2014, 12:59 PM
That game is hard I was wanting it to be like final fantasy but with guns and it was close but just to confusing for me good luck with it

TheOz
08-27-2014, 01:38 PM
That game is hard I was wanting it to be like final fantasy but with guns and it was close but just to confusing for me good luck with it

I LOVE tri-ace games so I should be good. As with most JRPGs the stories are a little strange for most Westerners. But tri-ace usually makes rpgs with some deep customization of gear. I love the whole process of planning out the best way to customize my equipment then using the new gear and tearing stuff up with it. I’ve heard the game isn’t really that hard, but hard to learn HOW to play. The combat is apparently a turn-based/tactical rpg. It kind of sounds an RPG with XCOM like combat. I have not watched any videos or read too much about it. I love going into RPGs with as little knowledge as possible.

And Creep – No, you can get it for 360 as well. I just found a good deal from Japan on a new PS3 copy. Since the game didn’t sell well it is fairly hard to find a used copy of the game let alone a new one.

N3gativeCr33p
08-27-2014, 04:16 PM
And Creep – No, you can get it for 360 as well. I just found a good deal from Japan on a new PS3 copy. Since the game didn’t sell well it is fairly hard to find a used copy of the game let alone a new one.

Good to know! But in all honestly, Defiance is probably going to be the last 360 game that I play that much. Once Destiny and GTAV are released on the PS4, that's where I will be spending 99.999% of my spare time.

TheOz
08-27-2014, 04:37 PM
Good to know! But in all honestly, Defiance is probably going to be the last 360 game that I play that much. Once Destiny and GTAV are released on the PS4, that's where I will be spending 99.999% of my spare time.

I can understand that. The last PS3 game I am planning to buy is Borderlands the Pre-sequel - played a ton of both of the previous ones with my nephews.
I just wish I could talk them into trying Defiance. Neither will, even though it's free now.