PDA

View Full Version : State of LAGG IN GAME RIGHT NOW IS HORRIBLE!!!!

TTOWNZ DIRTIEST
09-01-2014, 11:18 AM
Damn Trion and today is a HOLIDAY and you guys been on vaca since wenesday....had great weekend at PAX and us remaining serious Gamers/loyal customers are stuck with a VERY VERY VERY LAGGY GAME ALLL WEEKEND AND TODAY LABOR DAY IS THE WORST!!! MAPS Barely loadiing!!!! CAN WE GET AN EMERGENCY RESTART???? And then a promise there will be a patch for the last patch that made the patch b4 that Laggier than ever??

Piers
09-01-2014, 11:23 AM
Welcome to Defi... wait, your not new here, you should expect all of that stuff that Trion doesn't do by now.

LegendaryU2K
09-01-2014, 11:37 AM
Between 1am-4am the lag is really bad and try again server messages .

Coyote Clive
09-01-2014, 01:50 PM
Between 1am-4am the lag is really bad and try again server messages .

trying to figure out why that is. You figure fewer people are playing at that time. But the wee hours are always the most lagged. Of course that's when I usually find myself free to play.

Lucent
09-01-2014, 02:02 PM
I was super frustrated today and just gave up after so much lag and crits.
And wrote my love song for a dying game. Yup, I'm at it again.

LegendaryU2K
09-01-2014, 03:17 PM
I was just online for 3 hours, no lag at all. But you know what as i said before, when the lag creeps in and i get try again server messages it does get annoying. But on the bright side, it does allow me to play my other games which i have a hard time doing because defiance is so fun. So when it does lag, i just play other games and come back to defiance later. :cool:

Also compared to games which i use to play such as APB Reloaded(quit 6 months ago) which has been plague by performance issues since 2011, trust me, the lag in defiance isn't that bad at all lol. :cool:

TTOWNZ DIRTIEST
09-01-2014, 11:49 PM
I was just online for 3 hours, no lag at all. But you know what as i said before, when the lag creeps in and i get try again server messages it does get annoying. But on the bright side, it does allow me to play my other games which i have a hard time doing because defiance is so fun. So when it does lag, i just play other games and come back to defiance later. :cool:

Also compared to games which i use to play such as APB Reloaded(quit 6 months ago) which has been plague by performance issues since 2011, trust me, the lag in defiance isn't that bad at all lol. :cool: I agree 100%, when it laggs for a long time for me , I go too BL2 or GEARS 3 ...not much else out there that holds my attention...thats why I love this game so much because it made me put down every other game I own and has had my attention for over a yr now!!

Wilhelm Keitel
09-02-2014, 01:13 AM
Actually they fixed all the lag before the left for Pax.

We Just have not noticed yet due to......Well The Lag

Bentu
09-02-2014, 02:58 AM
I was super frustrated today and just gave up after so much lag and crits.
And wrote my love song for a dying game. Yup, I'm at it again.

You're going to end up with a few groupies around here if you keep on, also why don't you have a link to your last one in your sig?

OT had some lag recently, mainly with larger enemies, volge, black lungs etc.
While you're shooting at them they start to just walking on the spot for a second or two and then speed off.