PDA

View Full Version : there back,now lets raise a fire about the missing defiant recon helmet

moof
09-01-2014, 12:13 PM
i just got on live chat (woooot!),gm zimsy restored 3 spikes and 10k scrip to make up for what you all saw in the video,though if that keeps up theyll be needing to do that alot more

anywho,about the helmet,gm zimsy literally told me that it was NOT added to the live server,only the outfit was

we all know vega figured out the defiant code,colapn7,the loveable jibberish guy posted this picture proving its existence (note the upper part of the pic,this was from pts)
http://i66.fastpic.ru/big/2014/0809/f8/05901254dac36585d28870391ef757f8.jpg

gm zimsy also told me to submit a bug report ingame asking about the helmet specifically,while i dont know how effective that will be,ill still do it,mentioning the helmet

the only way this will even get remotely addressed is if we raise a fire about it,i encourage you all to hop ingame and submit bug reports asking for/about the helmet,and even post on here doing the same

in the words of the immortal ozzy

"Let me hear you scream like you want it,yearn like you need it!"

spudster
09-01-2014, 12:28 PM
well at the risk of being banned from this forum I think the only thing customer support does is hold on to tickets and than close them if you go on live chat they tell you how they cant help you if they escalate they just hold on to for all I know the janitor is being given the tickets because they don't seem to do anything with them but I agree if it was supposed to be sent than send it im about on my last straw with this BETA were still in beta right cause it sure feels like it im about to the point of deleting all my trion games and never using them again hell im still watiing for them to honor there 4.99 price on ark breaker seeing how it was still charging full price so good luck

BarrySciFi
09-02-2014, 01:10 PM
Do you really want a helmet to go with that ridiculous looking outfit? It looks like something Richard Simmons would wear if he were a member of the Defiant Few. Apparently the Defiant Few were weak and had questionable taste, judging by their weapons and apparel lol

moof
09-02-2014, 01:12 PM
Do you really want a helmet to go with that ridiculous looking outfit? It looks like something Richard Simmons would wear if he were a member of the Defiant Few. Apparently the Defiant Few were weak and had questionable taste, judging by their weapons and apparel lol

thats yor opinion,also,im female,my char is female,so the outfit actually looks very good on her (and hence me XD)

Holy Bahamut3
09-02-2014, 01:14 PM
I would, but I'm much more concerned about my MIA zone chat that has been gone for months. Perhaps I'll jump on the bandwagon anyway.

moof
09-02-2014, 01:17 PM
I would, bit I'm much more concerned about my MIA zone chat that has been gone for months. Perhaps I'll jump on the bandwagon anyway.

jump on the bandwagons post haste freind,this is sort of like the icing that tops the necrotized cake...might as well pack on the other long overdue demands for fixes while we got this train rollin'

steve french69
09-02-2014, 01:27 PM
I could of sworn I had the helmet when I first looked at the new costume,than when I went back to my helmet inventory it was gone...I could be totally wrong about that and it was just my imagination or i mistaked another helmet for it.all i know is when it was equipped with the costume i looked like a walking billboard for dodge

Etaew
09-02-2014, 01:28 PM
anywho,about the helmet,gm zimsy literally told me that it was NOT added to the live server,only the outfit was

Well the client file was for patch 2.1 http://www.defiancedata.com/models.php?id=7881

moof
09-02-2014, 01:30 PM
etaew!my god man you did it!you proved the existence beyond all doubt!lets take this link and ride with it!