PDA

View Full Version : End game

EVOKnight
04-03-2013, 05:52 PM
So has anyone beat the game < DO NOT SPOIL IT!!!> ?

I am curious if it will follow tradditional console games where there is a definate ending to the game and we await the inevitable DLC or will the devs continually add more quests and dungeons to explore and experience?

The map shows a large amount of quest icons but I cant see it lasting more than a month and at that point players will be crying out for end game content ie. Raids, dungeons etc...

Also the map looks like it has greyed out regions that we cannot get too as of yet....future expansions?

anyway would love to hear some info on end game content or how they will address the constant flow of new stuff to keep all of us happy.

Zemuron
04-03-2013, 06:01 PM
Good question. I wouldnt know... I cant even complete a single mission without something messing up. Like.... my vehicle not spawning, i cant reload, enemies are shooting through cover, invisible enemies shooting me.... even after i have died and respawned, items i am supposed to interact with in a mission are not there so i have to abort the mission. I really hope they get this fixed soon, could be an awesome game. Or $160 just went down the drain.

Durva360
04-03-2013, 06:15 PM
I'm getting close to making it to San Fran so will elt you know when i get there unless someone beats me to it