PDA

View Full Version : 2.207 Happiness

Jasper Townsend
09-03-2014, 06:34 AM
(weeping openly) Thank you! Thank you! You have made me so happy.Now I can go back to playing Defiance with gusto!

Redbu11
09-03-2014, 06:43 AM
Yes, this patch is going to bring some joy. Can't play till it's live.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

DarkNisha
09-03-2014, 06:47 AM
I didnt see the part about the fixed lag... did that just get added? Joking btw, I know they didnt add that part.

Glad for some of the changes, not so glad on others, and some things that neeeeeed putting in are still glaring in their absence... but again, most of those require a client side patch.. so we are waiting for 2.3 or 3.0 at the very earliest.

I am interested in what has been Ninja'd as well though...

So, I shall hold off on the tears of joy... (and holding onto the disappointment for a while longer... ) But then Tears are a waste of good suffering (If you get the quote, someone will give you a cookie... probably google).

Redbu11
09-03-2014, 06:49 AM
I didnt see the part about the fixed lag... did that just get added? Joking btw, I know they didnt add that part.

Glad for some of the changes, not so glad on others, and some things that neeeeeed putting in are still glaring in their absence... but again, most of those require a client side patch.. so we are waiting for 2.3 or 3.0 at the very earliest.

I am interested in what has been Ninja'd as well though...

So, I shall hold off on the tears of joy... (and holding onto the disappointment for a while longer... ) But then Tears are a waste of good suffering (If you get the quote, someone will give you a cookie... probably google).

OMG I completely forgot that they're always ninjaing something... :(

Smiit
09-03-2014, 07:18 AM
Im pretty happy too! And its not over yet just wait until you see the end of september patch notes.

DrTogobban
09-03-2014, 07:19 AM

There was a post of things that weren't in the PTS update notes, a few things about fixing lag/server crash issues that apply to this patch. Not sure if it was official or not however.