PDA

View Full Version : can someone tell me if the eu servers are off for maint yet?

moof
09-03-2014, 07:13 PM
i used a gmt to cst time converter and it says 3 am gmt is 9 pm my time,but seeing as thats the first time i fiddled with that sort of thing,id like confirmation

Degan
09-03-2014, 07:22 PM
Cannot confirm if they are down, but I can say that yes, CST does indeed = GMT -6 hours.

Snib
09-03-2014, 08:10 PM
i used a gmt to cst time converter and it says 3 am gmt is 9 pm my time,but seeing as thats the first time i fiddled with that sort of thing,id like confirmation

Easy way is to google "time gmt" and it'll tell you the current time in gmt. Looks like you were 1 hour early.

But shouldn't you be on the NA server anyway with that time zone you're in?

moof
09-03-2014, 08:15 PM
Easy way is to google "time gmt" and it'll tell you the current time in gmt. Looks like you were 1 hour early.

But shouldn't you be on the NA server anyway with that time zone you're in?

nah this has to do with the code hunt

also this

"09/04/14 - EU Server Update (PC, PS3, 360) @ 3:00 AM GMT
Ark hunters,

During the EU Defiance servers' normal nightly restarts, at 3:00 AM GMT on 09/04/2014, we will be deploying Defiance 2.207 to all EU platforms. Due to it being during the nightly restarts, there will be no further notifications if all goes well.

The servers should be back online within 60 minutes at most!"

phantasie eu server maint post,i wasnt an hour early,i asked when the servers in the eu were off