moof
09-03-2014, 08:14 PM
phantasie said after the eu maint,kiwi said after the maint in general

im waiting

Bonehead
09-03-2014, 08:18 PM
phantasie said after the eu maint,kiwi said after the maint in general

im waiting

So that means any time between now and the end of time will be on schedule.

KeevanSixx
09-03-2014, 08:19 PM
working as intended?

moof
09-03-2014, 08:33 PM
indeed keevan,but we've all seen the mutiple posts saying about the adding of the code,and it is way past time

moof
09-03-2014, 09:01 PM
could someone post the spaceballs luggage code clip again?

on a sidenote,today i went to the convenience and got 4 energy drinks,and 2 small boxes of caffeine pills,told you im ready ;)

Annouke
09-03-2014, 09:04 PM
Wondering, ever hear the old saying patience is a virtue? Yea nuff said.

moof
09-03-2014, 09:05 PM
Wondering, ever hear the old saying patience is a virtue? Yea nuff said.

patience in the face of political meandering & false promises breeds corruption

also,please google my chars name "Gundowngrace"

and youll see why patience doesnt work in my threads most of the time

KeevanSixx
09-03-2014, 09:07 PM
Only 8 energy drinks, and 2 boxes of caffeine pills?

lol, you have reached gamer level "Plaid" (It's over 9000!!!)

If you start having a rational conversation with your toon, and it starts responding to your questions....well, enjoy your trip down the rabbit hole, the crash at the bottom is going to be epic.

moof
09-03-2014, 09:10 PM
Only 8 energy drinks, and 2 boxes of caffeine pills?

lol, you have reached gamer level "Plaid" (It's over 9000!!!)

If you start having a rational conversation with your toon, and it starts responding to your questions....well, enjoy your trip down the rabbit hole, the crash at the bottom is going to be epic.

at this rate i think ill use rockets to tear my way out of the rabbit hole,maybe my oj vbi ari armada will do,or maybe my frc interceptor ,oh wait X.X

Annouke
09-03-2014, 09:23 PM
Still. patience is req. Not even saying they're even at the company to post the code so, could be tomorrow. It's not like it's the reward is going to go anywhere. If it has a timer I'm sure it will be extended so it doesn't expire like they did with the outfit. Might just be a lockbox or something useless so why get worked up? :p

KeevanSixx
09-03-2014, 09:25 PM
at this rate i think ill use rockets to tear my way out of the rabbit hole,maybe my oj vbi ari armada will do,or maybe my frc interceptor ,oh wait X.X

(X.X)

Oh noes!! CLEAR! *bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzap* Don't go into the light Moofy Ann!

Quick! I need an old priest, and a young priest! THE POWER OF SCRIPT COMPELL YOU!! THE POWER OF SCRIPT COMPELL YOU!!!

Only the 13th code can bring Moof back from the land of the digital deceased. KIWI HURRY!!! the farce is strong with this one!

moof
09-03-2014, 09:27 PM
Still. patience is req. Not even saying they're even at the company to post the code so, could be tomorrow. It's not like it's the reward is going to go anywhere. If it has a timer I'm sure it will be extended so it doesn't expire like they did with the outfit. Might just be a lockbox or something useless so why get worked up? :p

not even remotely close,here is a screeny of phantasie`s pm to me

https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1034x391q90/674/JqYe75.jpg

Spoda
09-03-2014, 09:31 PM
Hello all,
My name on this game is Spoda,,and I am the Sister of Moof...I have been busy working alot but I do play Defiance some,,and I have been watching my sister play the game,,and this is a good game ,,but even my patience is wearing thin with the hurry up and wait deal going on with any progress for this game..Waiting is all us players do now...waiting..waiting...and waiting ad infinitum.

moof
09-03-2014, 09:33 PM
Hello all,
My name on this game is Spoda,,and I am the Sister of Moof...I have been busy working alot but I do play Defiance some,,and I have been watching my sister play the game,,and this is a good game ,,but even my patience is wearing thin with the hurry up and wait deal going on with any progress for this game..Waiting is all us players do now...waiting..waiting...and waiting ad infinitum.

hello there,fancy to see you here :D now some extra support for the fight,everyone welcome my sister

JadedSinn
09-03-2014, 09:41 PM
enjoy your trip down the rabbit hole, the crash at the bottom is going to be epic.

just a little fun to pass the time in the rabbit hole

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_LbEOZqOqjYs/Sx2PI6-nfkI/AAAAAAAAMFI/ay1u8pl9zjI/s400/lewis+carroll+quote.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-JaN60PMYFsc/T9YncqNcHCI/AAAAAAAAGXY/3vfbvQrj0Qc/s640/caterpillar+watermarked.png

http://graafland.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/lewis-carroll-quote.jpg

KeevanSixx
09-03-2014, 09:46 PM
Greetings and welcome Spoda.

Enjoy the psycho circus, you'll find the cool-aid to the left of the room, the gloom cookies are over by the peanut gallery. Our resident ringmasters, Arsenic and Nefarious, will ply you with truths and consequences, while the rest of the motley assortment attempt to entertain, and amaze you with razor-esque witty banter. The monkeys are trained, and only seldom fling poo, while the crazy clowns dance, and cavort to the tune of rabid enthusiasm. the bears are extra fuzzy, and I think there's a horse of a different color doing tricks in ring three.

Me? I'm nobody. The emeritus meat popsicle in residence here of Ktam radio, and am only mostly harmless (and slightly insane). I can't speak for the rest of the circus, so i'll just wish you happy journeys here and......enjoy....the....show.

Spoda
09-03-2014, 09:50 PM
LOL keevan,,Thanks for the greeting..You are a silly person and I love it..HAHA :)

Annouke
09-03-2014, 09:52 PM
Well.. post count up by 1 ^_^v and umm ya moof still going to be something useless I bet so, play the game and umm have fun while waiting for the code.

moof
09-03-2014, 10:03 PM
Well.. post count up by 1 ^_^v and umm ya moof still going to be something useless I bet so, play the game and umm have fun while waiting for the code.

well hey,its all i nthe business,raise the fire and what have you

ChewyG2007
09-04-2014, 07:09 AM
Hello all,

Hello...and welcome:)