PDA

View Full Version : Daily/weekly Rewards is there a bug or is it random ?

Yhou
09-06-2014, 03:14 AM
I was getting 10 or 11 arkforge per day with daily rewards and about 50-64 arkforge for weekly rewards. Something seems wrong now, sometimes I don't get any rewards available to claim on the EU server while I do on NA server. But even now if I do get daily/weeky rewards on both servers I dont get any arkforge at ll. Why is this so ? Bug or Random luck of the draw ?

crazyged
09-06-2014, 03:16 AM
You only got large amounts of arkforge or keys when the patron pass was active.

Once it expired, it went down to normal, tiny drop rates.

Could be the reason.

Yhou
09-06-2014, 03:39 AM
You only got large amounts of arkforge or keys when the patron pass was active.

Once it expired, it went down to normal, tiny drop rates.

Could be the reason.
Oh I see, but I'm not getting anything now not even one arkforge.

Atticus Batman
09-06-2014, 04:39 PM
I was getting 10 or 11 arkforge per day with daily rewards and about 50-64 arkforge for weekly rewards. Something seems wrong now, sometimes I don't get any rewards available to claim on the EU server while I do on NA server. But even now if I do get daily/weeky rewards on both servers I dont get any arkforge at ll. Why is this so ? Bug or Random luck of the draw ?

Here is your answer.

DLC OWNER REWARDS
* Players will now receive an extra lockbox in their daily and weekly login rewards for *EVERY*
DLC that they own.

* These lockboxes, named [DLC] Daily/Weekly Supplies so that you know what you're getting from which DLC, will contain 1 of 4 items.

* Daily Supplies:
- 1 Arkforge
- 1 Ark Keycodes
- 100 Scrip
- 100 Salvage

* Weekly Supplies:
- 5 Arkforge
- 5 Ark Keycodes
- 500 Scrip
- 500 Salvage .

Notice it says it contains 1 of 4 items which means you may get something other than arkforge. You are only guaranteed arkforge in the daily/weekly boxes, if you have an active patron's pass.